ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2171062

Love my pair. I wanted to turn these into my beaters but $180 for beaters? Na son.
Loll man i was going to to the same and wear them for work. I wore them to work for 1 day and decided they are too nice to wear to work lol.

Shoes were made to be worn. I'm not paying $200 for a home decoration. As soon as my pair come in the mail, they're going to be put to work.

Shoes were made to be worn. I'm not paying $200 for a home decoration. As soon as my pair come in the mail, they're going to be put to work.
I thought they were meant to be smelled and looked at? 
laugh.gif

kidding

$315 for my MGs that I never wore? I'll laugh all the way to the bank with that one.
Someone put an offer in of $385 for sz 12 Mystery Greys on GOAT. I was going to just sell them when I first saw it but I took a second look at them and decided I rather wear them than make some extra cash. Mines are still sitting DS. Not in my rotation yet (3M, OG Purple, CB 1.0 and Solar Red 1.0 at the moment) but will be soon. 

I think the current GOAT offer for sz MG in sz 12 is $325. 

Last edited:
Someone put an offer in of $385 for sz 12 Mystery Greys on GOAT. I was going to just sell them when I first saw it but I took a second look at them and decided I rather wear them than make some extra cash. Mines are still sitting DS. Not in my rotation yet (3M, OG Purple, CB 1.0 and Solar Red 1.0 at the moment) but will be soon. 

insanity

yeah i never wore mine and had no intention to. very underwhelming in hand for me.

Last edited:

When I had the y3 black and white prime knit, I sold an extra pair when they were like the only ones on EBAY (since i bought a pair that was too big and got $500) but now wish i just held them for a couple of months more and sold them with these yezzy type prices on goat; After i saw how high the prices got I sold my barely used ones for the same price on ebay 

Posted my Y3 zg knit to see what trades on Adidas worldwide, hoping someone trade me some 2 for 1 trade.....

So far got some yellow glitch nmd offer aswell as chalk ub but i dont know if i should get those

What trades do you guys think would be even for me to trade? (Doesnt have to be the shoe i got offer)

Last edited:

man
is it worth for 3M $300 vnds?
keep thinking bout the price tho

what do you guys think....was looking for OG 1.0's for my gf. Found size 6 for $220 shipped. Think I could find these cheaper?

what do you guys think....was looking for OG 1.0's for my gf. Found size 6 for $220 shipped. Think I could find these cheaper?
What color?  $220 is a good deal w/ shipping imo.  Comes out to like $30 over retail

Back
Top Bottom