ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao no one is going to buy those TAMU UBs for $600 right?
I hope not. You could've copped white 2.0's on adidas today and spend a few extra dollars for paint
roll.gif

Lmao no one is going to buy those TAMU UBs for $600 right?

No joke my brother decided to list his TAMUs just cause he saw how crazy the prices were on ebay and someone hit the BIN for 590 shipped on his pair a couple days ago. Not eem mad at it

Was gonna jump on that Xhibition drop but then I suddenly remembered they declare the full value of the shoes. The last time I ordered from them I had to pay about $80 for duties and taxes.

Was gonna jump on that Xhibition drop but then I suddenly remembered they declare the full value of the shoes. The last time I ordered from them I had to pay about $80 for duties and taxes.

US customs were raised a few months ago. Limit is now $800 before you get hit with any customs charges

I don't want to jynx it but I've had alot of luck purchasing from Europe recently. No customs on 4 packages. I think 2-3 were declared full value

I don't want to jynx it but I've had alot of luck purchasing from Europe recently. No customs on 4 packages. I think 2-3 were declared full value
Were the orders over $800? They aren't charging anything unless its over that supposedly

Okay...Honestly never ordered from xhibition before and thought it was a european site. My bad for trying to help, I'll be sure not to next time.

^ Into Canada?...lol I feel like people have to constantly be reminded that Canada is a thing its pretty jokes haha

Last edited:
Where from? I ordered from END last week and I got hit on Tubular Dooms. They use Fed Ex though so I wasn't surprised.

Where from? I ordered from END last week and I got hit on Tubular Dooms. They use Fed Ex though so I wasn't surprised.
$800 or higher for customs fees to kick only applies to US. Canada still ripping off citizens left and right with their ridiculous fees. I had something shipped there from Sweden once and they wanted $200 CAD in custom fees for an item that cost $400 USD (it was $450 shipped to US). Now I never ship to my Canadian cousins. 

Got these in yesterday. I'm pro 1.0 but they killed the Navy CW with the 2.0. The shade blending is a lot crazier in person so pics don't do no justice. Also, thank god for Silver lace tips so I can rock these with my Cowboys gear instead of just the Whites.
Those and the Shock Mints and maybe 1 more I can't think of are the only 2.0s I'd entertain purchasing.

Well living in Toronto I am used to getting shafted on the regular....everything is stupid overpriced here

Back
Top Bottom