ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some folks are so 1.0 elitist here. As UB evolves, your taste is gonna have to evolve or simply find a different shoe to rock. I didn't like what NMDs were being put out and I left that thread. Simple.

The outsole cracking happens but it's rare. I have a lot of 1.0s, most of them worn quite a bit, and none have cracked outsoles or anything even close.

When it comes to casual wear, the durability issue on the 1.0 outsole has been greatly overstated. It's not that bad. The nubs wear down to flat and then it stays that way for the foreseeable future unless you're really beating them up.

People will most likely disagree with this, but the pairs with stretchweb outsoles are actually more comfy than the pairs with continental outsole, to me at least. Since the stretchweb is softer, it allows the boost to flex more and the overall sole unit is softer. With the conti outsole it feels a tiny bit more stiff.

What tank said. More bounce with the 1.0.
1.0 >2.0 > 3.0

1>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2
just sayin'

Haven't seen a single 3.0 I like yet. Felt the same at the start of 2.0 but some of the later gradient models are nicer

Hopefully 3.0 goes the same way!

3.0 is def way better than the 2.0.

Gradients still suck guys, nothing has changed.

You've all just convinced yourselves to like gradients cause it's all they're giving us. 
laugh.gif
but 2.0 triple white > 1.0.

u mad

I still think 2.0 is much better than 3.0 so far...the pattern looks like its on some punk grunge horror ****. I want more of a clean style on the boost

Come on guys the 3.0 CNY's are ugly and yall know it stop frontin and long live 2.0 you duck face haters

JK

Team I haven't seen a 3.0 knit CW I like so far.

I like 1.0 and certain 2.0s/uncaged so not really bias on certain generations. Just waiting for something to be worth copping in my eyes.
This. I'm not anti 3.0 in the least, just haven't seen a colorway I like enough to cop yet. There were plenty of 2.0 I thought were eye-soars yet there were a handful of 2.0 colorways I loved enough to double up on. Every generation of UB has certain colorways that enhance the pattern, let it be OG, gradient, or corduroy.

Last edited:
Please hate 3.0 so I have less competition.

1.0>3.0>>>>>> money saver 2.0

No offense to gradient lovers.

With this disagreement with 2.0 and 3.0, at the end of the day we still love UBs. Its just a matter of choosing between d*ck head or balls sack.

For anyone looking it looks like Adidas dropped a full size run of Core Black 2.0's again...

edit nevermind, either they went fast or they just had a few of each up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom