ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a certain day FNL usually restocks the white 2.0's? I've seen them restock maybe 4 times in the past month but I haven't bothered picking them up since I'm still rocking the 1.0's. I'm thinking now I might as well cave and grab a pair as backup or for next summer and they've only got big sizes.

but you like the triple white gradients? your standards and expectations shouldn't be that high for 3.0's 
laugh.gif

Ha I am dealing with the same thing but I will either go up there tomorrow or I will get them Monday.  I am kinda pressed to check them out 

yeah they are the silvers I got from start fitness and I read on here that they don't double box. so I am fully expecting a smashed up box with all this transit 
roll.gif

Went to footlocker today with my cream UBs and had like three employees ask me how much I paid for them and one asked if he could buy them off me. I didn't realize the thirst is so real now. Glad I only had to pay retail.

hey guys, planning on washing my UB. looked online and planning on taking insoles and laces out, putting them in a pillow case, and washing on cold. is it necessary to add any bleach/stain remover? and this will work for 3M and charcoal grey UB? not just triple white right. thanks so much

Went to footlocker today with my cream UBs and had like three employees ask me how much I paid for them and one asked if he could buy them off me. I didn't realize the thirst is so real now. Glad I only had to pay retail.
The thirst has been real. You shoulda been here when slick rick (sorry bro don't recall your correct username to tag you) went to buy some creams at SF Westfield and the worker that was hiding in the back was trying to buy the pair from a customer that was in line to purchase them while on the clock.

I think the employee bought them for $250 or something like that.

Last edited:
hey guys, planning on washing my UB. looked online and planning on taking insoles and laces out, putting them in a pillow case, and washing on cold. is it necessary to add any bleach/stain remover? and this will work for 3M and charcoal grey UB? not just triple white right. thanks so much

I actually posted about cleaning my UB on Reddit the other day. I cleaned boosts once by hand with some gel sneaker cleaner then I put them in the washing machine in a pillow case with towels and with my pair of rocket boosts and they came out great. Just detergent. No bleach or anything extra.
View media item 2145497

Last edited:

no need to put bleach. Just a simple detergent and air dry them. This will work on any knit, not sure how much it will affect the integrity of the protective coating on the boost though.

Back
Top Bottom