ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm new to UB's... What would be a fair price for collegiate navy blue's? Any help would be appreciated.
There's been some sizes popping up randomly on Champssports.com the past few days so I would monitor that product page close and you might get lucky. But besides that I would say resell is around the $225-$250 range right now depending on your size. 

130 for infant sizes? not even toddler? 

Thats a lil too much, even for hype.

infants change size monthly. infants can't walk

50 Would have been more stomachable for even the hype-babies

Welcome to the last 50 pages of this thread
Well i didn't read 50 pages at a time, or read every page to see who else asked if winnsports was legit.

Sorry.
Actually thought I was in the yeezy thread so I retract my initial statement, welcome to the last 5 pages 
laugh.gif

Well i didn't read 50 pages at a time, or read every page to see who else asked if winnsports was legit.

Sorry.

Also not the yeezy thread.
I don't even attempt to poke my nose in that thread. It wouldn't cross my mind to see someone say they can fit an infant 10 to a size adult 10. Just got to take the insoles out.

Hope you guys are ready for winnsports legit checks into 2017.

I dont like the yeezy's so I don't want to be a hater and go in there thread to talk about how silly i think it is that people are hype over the shoe even after like 5 shades of neutral colors being released, after he made a huge deal about only doing 1 color per shoe and multiple colors being played out. 

Last edited:
So if the all black ultraboosts are coming they are going to come before the new knit, so sometime before 2017 hits right?

Also what is up with 0 news on the 3m whites we saw in that review. 

I dont like the yeezy's so I don't want to be a hater and go in there thread to talk about how silly i think it is that people are hype over the shoe even after like 5 shades of neutral colors being released, after he made a huge deal about only doing 1 color per shoe and multiple colors being played out. 
Not that I'm some advocate for tip toeing around anyone's feelings over a shoe, but these threads aren't necessarily divided into safe havens for echo chambers either. There's an overlap of people that are just fine with with the different types of Yeezys, UBs, and NMDs. That particular thread on a release day though:
1h3fex6

It's fine to express your opinion, but you look like a butthole going to a thread just to complain about how you don't like it on release day.

it's like, do something better with your time. 

I do peak in some shoes threads though to watch how the hype cycle flows when i like a shoe.

Like the zx flux, R.I.P.

i still love my two pears.

Also the SB's have quite a history and it's entertaining to watch how that progresses. 

Last edited:
Ha there was a segment on the new triple black hardens today on ESPN his and her and they were roasting them pretty hard :lol:

There's been some sizes popping up randomly on Champssports.com the past few days so I would monitor that product page close and you might get lucky. But besides that I would say resell is around the $225-$250 range right now depending on your size. 

Right on thanks for the info!

It's fine to express your opinion, but you look like a butthole going to a thread just to complain about how you don't like it on release day.
Sure, unless it's constructive (a stretch, I know). I just meant that (*generally speaking) so does someone doing it somewhere on the assumption that they might be pandering to a majority. (In this case trashing Yeezys in a predominantly UB thread, easy target)

Last edited:
Guys this running store by me has a metal energy boost stand that they're throwing away. Couldn't take a pic I was driving by but if anyone is interested who lives on the north shore of LI PM me.

In other boost news, my red mesh NMDs got delivered... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom