ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Already did and they said its a contracted company that delivers on Saturdays. I wont have any answers until Monday. I live in NH so its not hard to find my place. This has happened before with FedEx - the worst delivery service I've ever used. 
Another reason to get the packaged held at local facility for you to pickup to avoid these situations. Sorry this happened to you.

CB 1.0 price on Winnsports is changing everytime? when can I get them for retail? saw em for retail once, but when i had a chance to purchase, it is increasing 

jesus, royal blue 1.0s sell for $270? I've never worn mine, maybe I should just sell them. These resell prices are crazy.

guys
have anybody ever purchase from saints.com.sg
since they got pre order for Ultra Boost Gold Medal, which i kinda cant believe it

guys
have anybody ever purchase from saints.com.sg
since they got pre order for Ultra Boost Gold Medal, which i kinda cant believe it

I wouldnt do it. Some have gotten their order from them, but others were played. Its a crap shoot.

How did you get for $168 shipped? I'm shipping to the US and it's charging me $206 shipped.

I got them on Aug 9th and was charged $1.99 for shipping. Can't recall if I got them at a cheaper price or if I got a discounted shipping rate. I do remember it being slightly under retail back then and thus got them.

I wouldnt do it. Some have gotten their order from them, but others were played. Its a crap shoot.

thanks for the info man
really appreciate it

i'm from singapore man and nobody buys from them. they're overpriced resellers

thanks for the info man, but they dont sell fakes right?
do you know where to find Ultra Boost at singapore? in a descent price
looking for gold medal US12 , 9, 9.5

Last edited:
Z
thanks for the info man
really appreciate it

They don't. But yep they're well overpriced. There's nowhere to get the olympic pack ub in Singapore. Shops sell out.

yeah they don't sell fakes. 

sad to say there's just a handful of shops that sold the UB olympic pack here in this tiny island. i got my pairs from europe and still waiting on them 

To busy wearing other ultra boost
laugh.gif
lmao I have the same problem.

My MCs are still sitting unworn and the golds are on the way in, but I just go to the OG purps or the creams way too often. 

Think I can only keep one between the golds and the MCs. Boost is yellowing on my OGs so I'll need a good clean black/white UB, so the Golds may be good for that. Might have to off the MCs. Shocked how low market prices are for both pairs tho for the amount of hype they were receiving [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Any discount codes available for Sweatshop? TIA

disregard

Found it for any looking Use code 9100000000671 for an additional 20% off

Last edited:
I got them on Aug 9th and was charged $1.99 for shipping. Can't recall if I got them at a cheaper price or if I got a discounted shipping rate. I do remember it being slightly under retail back then and thus got them.

Thanks. Yeah you prob got the 1.99 shipping, can't get around the $30 shipping rate to us....

lmao I have the same problem.

My MCs are still sitting unworn and the golds are on the way in, but I just go to the OG purps or the creams way too often. 

Think I can only keep one between the golds and the MCs. Boost is yellowing on my OGs so I'll need a good clean black/white UB, so the Golds may be good for that. Might have to off the MCs. Shocked how low market prices are for both pairs tho for the amount of hype they were receiving [emoji]129300[/emoji]
i have the problem haha. i have my high snob DS and i wasn't supposed to get the golds but got envious. i always use my core black v1 and sparingly use my creams. i think the golds would get iced.

and yeah, i usually buy a couple of pairs of one style to justify keeping one. but UBs move very slowly, unlike the NMDs.

i'm from singapore man and nobody buys from them. they're overpriced resellers

Z
They don't. But yep they're well overpriced. There's nowhere to get the olympic pack ub in Singapore. Shops sell out.

So just to be sure...saints is legit but expensive?

I thought it was fishy that they needed 7-9 days after paving the order for "preparation"

But if they were selling fakes, they prob would have an fsr available for every shoe, which they don't...and prices would be cheaper across the board.

Been searching for an eBay discount code all morning. I think I'll be pulling the trigger on the Winnsports 1.0 Whites. Received my Olympic Bronze's today (which were supposedly delivered yesterday - gotta love FedEx) and I'm pretty underwhelmed with them - I'm trying to like the 2.0 pattern but just cant get on board. 

With that said, anyone know of an eBay discount code that is currently working? Thanks. 

Anywhere good on singapore to get boost? Anywhere with xr1s? My bro is there right now and I'm looking to see if theres anything there worth picking up
Abit late but no. We didn't get the XR1s, Boosts should all be sold out by now. 2.0 whites were sitting for awhile, because people here treat NMDs like grail for some reason. 

Been searching for an eBay discount code all morning. I think I'll be pulling the trigger on the Winnsports 1.0 Whites. Received my Olympic Bronze's today (which were supposedly delivered yesterday - gotta love FedEx) and I'm pretty underwhelmed with them - I'm trying to like the 2.0 pattern but just cant get on board. 

With that said, anyone know of an eBay discount code that is currently working? Thanks. 
You just missed the latest code it was cancelled last night. A few of us used it on some core blacks and whites from Winnsports before it ended.

thanks for the info man
really appreciate it

I bought a flyknit racer from there before. Did a legit check and its authentic but with minor defects. From order to receive date was near to a month. Wouldn't want to buy from there again ever since.

For those thinking that SweatShop increased the Shock Blue 2.0 Ultra Boost price back up to £129.99, you're wrong. All the discounted sizes are now sold out. The 11.5 UK or sz US 12 was never discounted to £90.00 and I confirmed this with SweatShop customer service as I was  contemplating purchasing it before. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom