ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like these man. Hard to cop? No idea what they are but assuming its some type of collab?
Yeah these are kinda fresh. Like a mix between Ultra Boost WWs (strap), Ultra Boost Uncaged (stripes), Ultra Boost Caged (part of the cage), Y-3 Pure Boost (soles), and NMD (sock liner).

I could do without the red though. Maybe replace the red with a charcoal grey or white. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My girl called me while at was work and told me my boosts arrived, had her describing the shoes and condition of the box to me and all that. I have a problem
mean.gif

My first pair, and already in love 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

My girl called me while at was work and told me my boosts arrived, had her describing the shoes and condition of the box to me and all that. I have a problem
mean.gif

My first pair, and already in love 
pimp.gif
Congrats on the path of no return 
glasses.gif

I received my SS box (6pairs) within 3 business days, almost as fast as USPS priority. 

Sfit takes 5-7business days via Royal Mail and then USPS.  The hassle with this, is that you have to be present for signature upon delivery, whereas, DHL you can just text them to release the package without physically signing for it.

Either company are the go to standard for me since they are under retail and ship faster than ADC,NDC, and other footsites. 
Thank you and repped. I am hopeful my order won't be canceled. I paid $107 shipped for the shoes. I even found a 20% discount code for Sweat Shop. BTW the code is 9100000000671.

I received my SS box (6pairs) within 3 business days, almost as fast as USPS priority. 

Sfit takes 5-7business days via Royal Mail and then USPS.  The hassle with this, is that you have to be present for signature upon delivery, whereas, DHL you can just text them to release the package without physically signing for it.

Either company are the go to standard for me since they are under retail and ship faster than ADC,NDC, and other footsites. 
Can't complain on Sfit since I paid both the olympic pack for under retail. I rather wait then pay more and still get them the same time as other footsites. Thanks for this info!

naw the UK 11.5 has been 130 the whole week. All the other sizes were 90. Trust me I know, I wear a US 12/UK 11.5 and was waiting for that size to drop to 90 like the other sizes

Last edited:
naw the UK 11.5 has been 130 the whole week. All the other sizes were 90. Trust me I know, I wear a US 12/UK 11.5 and was waiting for that size to drop to 90 like the other sizes

Yea I got a US 11.5 last night for 72 pounds after the discount code .

Back
Top Bottom