ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SFit for 155shipped 
nerd.gif
 GOOO!

Bronze

UK5.5 (1)

Silvers

UK11.5 (2)

UK7 (1)

UK5.5 (2)

UK5(2) 

Golds look so plain to me. I don't see the appeal in them. Is it the gold heel?
The plainness is what did it for me. Gradient ain't too strong on em either so they look plain black.

After I failed to cop a pair a while back under retail, I told myself if I was gonna pay $200 for UltraBoost I might as well get one that I can wear everyday yet is not the same one everyone has.

Jesus, 650 new posts for these Olympic packs? They look nice, but nothing to fight over in my opinion. And Silvers are clearly the best in my eyes. The coloring on the Silver's knit looks way better than the Gold and Bronze. 

If they dropped these in the 1.0 knit and added some color to the knit like the 3Ms.... I'd probably be out 600 bucks. 

Silvers look awkward, at some angles, in person. I passed for now and copped the golds. No one remembers second place anyways :D

Last edited:
You gotta be more judicious with dropping links haha those lurkers man 

Honestly, if the heel cup wasn't so damn shiny and more of a matte, I would rock 

they were all but gone by the time I posted it... If you've hung around this thread all day lurking you deserve it at this point lol

Honestly, if the heel cup wasn't so damn shiny and more of a matte, I would rock 

I can understand that; it is kind of shiny. Maybe one of the custom designers in here has a simple method to give it that matte look?

they were all but gone by the time I posted it... If you've hung around this thread all day lurking you deserve it at this point lol
Truth lol I'm glad I was on late last night and was able to cop for $155. Really can't beat that price. Buying from UK is the way to go 

Back
Top Bottom