ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The scary thing is the pairs drying up. I either need to come up with trade bait on Sept. 3rd. Or bite the bullet.

I'm not in any FB sneaker groups so don't know if I'll cop at 350-380. But I know a consignment store with a maybe .5 too big size for 400. If I get my actual size they charging 600. Smh

this is a pretty good topic to be in compared to some of the others. cats are really helpful here. you can place a feeler out there and some of the guys that are in the FB shoe groups will let you know if they see something.

these days in the shoe groups i see more WTB posts than for sale posts. but sometimes, gems will come thru.

Creams fetch that kinda resell prices? I guess I should've doubled up when I had the chance
Shoulda took that $250 from Oneness 
tongue.gif

this is a pretty good topic to be in compared to some of the others. cats are really helpful here. you can place a feeler out there and some of the guys that are in the FB shoe groups will let you know if they see something.

these days in the shoe groups i see more WTB posts than for sale posts. but sometimes, gems will come thru.

Thanks for the help, will do. This the hardest thread to keep up with in NT lol moves hella fast

Try yeezy or nmd thread during release date. Insane.

The Yeezy thread straight savage. This thread gonna bully my wallet into getting too much Ultra Boosts.

Just want to scratch 3 UBs off my "come back for list" and then focus on the 2017 pairs. Not sure if mentioned before but is there a slate of drops for UB left for the year before the 3.0 pairs? Triple Black would be love

Last edited:
The Yeezy thread straight savage. This thread gonna bully my wallet into getting too much Ultra Boosts.

Just want to scratch 3 UBs off my "come back for list" and then focus on the 2017 pairs. Not sure if mentioned before but is there a slate of drops for UB left for the year before the 3.0 pairs?
Tank might know the answer. Not really following the gradient release.

i wonder if OG UB outsole got worn out really fast comparing to the continental or just okay. can someone enlight me?
That's the reason why they switched to the continentals. The outsoles on those will wear out really quick. I think I saw a beater pair that was worn out all the way to the boost.

Just want to scratch 3 UBs off my "come back for list" and then focus on the 2017 pairs. Not sure if mentioned before but is there a slate of drops for UB left for the year before the 3.0 pairs? Triple Black would be love

i know the GITD pair is supposed to drop. i highly doubt that triple black v1 will drop. hopefully in a v2 at the very least

its almost tech fleece season

Every season tech fleece seaso.

Lmao it's gonna be 90 tomorrow Idc tho I'm gonna wear a tech fleece sweat suit, I'm gonna be hotter than the Devils asscrack but my fit still gonna be cold

Sweat is not fresh.

I was just looking for a solid 45 minutes and couldnt find it, but theres a hilarious spoof on youtube of this dude talking to his tech suit and deciding to wear it in the middle of a summer day and all his friends just clowned him. I thought it was pretty funny if anyone is able to find it. i'll keep looking.

Broke out one of my CB 1.0 pairs to wear today. Glad I doubled up on these for retail when I did. Still one of my favorites
smokin.gif

its almost tech fleece season

Every season tech fleece seaso.

Lmao it's gonna be 90 tomorrow Idc tho I'm gonna wear a tech fleece sweat suit, I'm gonna be hotter than the Devils asscrack but my fit still gonna be cold

Sweat is not fresh.

I was just looking for a solid 45 minutes and couldnt find it, but theres a hilarious spoof on youtube of this dude talking to his tech suit and deciding to wear it in the middle of a summer day and all his friends just clowned him. I thought it was pretty funny if anyone is able to find it. i'll keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom