ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa. Looks like I got lucky. All I did was upload the video link under additional evidence. That was the only proof I had that the shoes were exactly as described and pictured prior to shipping to the buyer.
Looks like I'll just be sending my things to consignment shops from now on.

I forget which thread, it was either this one of the yeezy thread which I'm banned from, so I can't even go back for a good laugh

yeah thats what another vet NT member said. I've done it twice before finding out that Paypal doesn't take video evidence. Good thing is, I don't sell often to encounter some of these scum bag chargeback buyers
Found it 
roll.gif

Casual one, Roberto cavalli sweater, rare true religon with swarovski crystals.

I bet it was lol^ @vinotwofour  white does go with a lot but its just not as versatile to me.  You couldn't wear white shoes everywhere while black you can.  Case in point I am a Filmmaker/Camera Op i couldn't wear white shoes to a lot of the gigs I do. 

light brown and black are nice. I meant dark brown and black. Kind of weird when it isn't formal
Here:

You could probably start a thread in general asking for tips, but you can't post anything unless its in classifieds or in your sig.

I ended up just posting in the eBay thread I found via search

Put the link to my listings in my sig for reference

[quote url="/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/26520#post_25347506"]...with swarovski crystals.
[/quote]

jsHZ4n.gif

"rare true religon with swarovski crystals"

You couldn't make that up!

Straight gold.
roll.gif

Lol your funny, not being elitist you can rock them with whatever you want.
Just don't see why you would spend that money on sneakers and have a cheap outfit.
Supposed to be a balance my outfits will always cost more than my sneakers, do you if you want to wear no label clothes good for you.

I wonder if the silvers have 3M?  Looks like I will just go with the Golds and if starts to scuff I will black it out. 

lol oh yeah I forgot, it was for the hm zip jogger pants. Dude was bashing on HM and talked as if he was wearing the most prestigious brands. 

on a related note, those silver heel cups (and gold) might peel and flake just like the mirror foamposites

I'm all about contrasting when it comes to how I dress. I can't wear too much of the same color in one fit or even colors that look too similar in shade. It just bugs me lol

lol oh yeah I forgot, it was for the hm zip jogger pants. Dude was bashing on HM and talked as if he was wearing the most prestigious brands. 

on a related note, those silver heel cups (and gold) might peel and flake just like the mirror foamposites

Think it all started with Picasso Swerve posting the olive twill pair. That was a great day in NT history. And cosign on medals pairs. I was way into them before, but since detailed photos are starting to drop, they're looking more and more tacky to me.

anybody in here from brazil? i vaguely remember someone posting the red uncaged 'olympic stripe' saying they had them in stores in brazil. my brother is down there now and i kinda wanna ask him to check if they're in stock anywhere

Going to Japan (primarily Tokyo) in December/January. I know occasionally some boosts release as Asia exclusives, although I'm sure they don't tend to sit. Any shops I should look out for? Or any places that might have older CWs sitting?

Going to Japan (primarily Tokyo) in December/January. I know occasionally some boosts release as Asia exclusives, although I'm sure they don't tend to sit. Any shops I should look out for? Or any places that might have older CWs sitting?
The only recent exclusives out of Asia has been those Brown gradients with the leather cage & tongue. Also the Brown Uncaged joints. Both of those are super nice to me but taste is selective. 

The only recent exclusives out of Asia has been those Brown gradients with the leather cage & tongue. Also the Brown Uncaged joints. Both of those are super nice to me but taste is selective. 
Yeah, those are what I was thinking of. Just not sure if there are particular shops that receive exclusives, or if there are any particularly good places in general to check out for boosts.

Back
Top Bottom