ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking to buy some less popular/older colorways of UB, like mens solar yellow. 

Any suggestions for Instagram pages to check for sale listings? TIA

Had to add the 'none' option because I ain't into any, but it should give a slight idea of what is gonna be the harder to get CW since most on here will be attacking that.

OG knit will always be top dog but those Olives look pretty nice. 

Hopefully 2017 won't be more of the same. Just recycle colors with a different knit.

Quick question - I got my first pair of ultra boosts and they are a little tight around the ankle area.  Nothing too bad but I was just wondering if they will stretch out a little over time.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Recently doubled on my solebox and sns and didn´t like the uncaged until I tried the olives yesterday and had to buy them. By far the best colorway of the uncaged imo. 
Might go for the gold ub too :smokin

Man, how are you doubling up on sns? That's still my grail and the only one I'll pay over retail for

Quick question - I got my first pair of ultra boosts and they are a little tight around the ankle area.  Nothing too bad but I was just wondering if they will stretch out a little over time.  Has anyone else had this problem?

wont stretch much. i have the same issue but i just wear them without insoles to give me a little more room.

If you're talking about the regular caged then yes but not too much. You can leave mason jars inside the shoes for a couple of days and that will loosen them up a bit. 

nerd.gif

Man, how are you doubling up on sns? That's still my grail and the only one I'll pay over retail for
Got lucky and snapped a pair in pristine condition for less than $300 
smokin.gif

Soleboxes  were sadly a lot more expensive, but being the ones I wear most, I just had to get a backup  pair before the are all gone. Best quality on any ub  so far imo.

Damn, so Earth Tone Uncage is asia exclusive?!!?  WTF?!?!?! 
mad.gif
(Not my picture), These are the BB4074's on foot pictures. Yes they are exclusive to Asia, China (and i think Japan) got it along with the Triple blacks and Triple Reds, they didn't get the Greys. It launched in about as early as end June in China, and end July for Japan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom