ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've worn them once and they didnt loosen up too much. I actually think im gunna cut out that inside like the other user did.

Do it - you won't be disappointed!
Was wearing mine the three Last days - sishh they're so insanely comfy

Ps: no slipping issues

What's the deal with the Olympic UB? I think a local store may have released them early.

Don't collect UB so might have to go back and double check.
If you do go back and they have them please try to oop some people i know i would love a pair personally and not having to go through a hassle to get them would be dope.

Really what's the point of posting SoleLinks in the thread? By the time it's posted a minute after they tweet it the site is already gone

how much was FC selling creams recently? Remember seeing Acebrigade talking about them. $400?

There was really no selection of sizes on FC and they were priced around $350-400. I wouldn't be surprised if new sizes get listed for $500+.

Which store? They have a release date of August 17th, but I know some Finish Lines have gotten the silvers in already.
If you do go back and they have them please try to oop some people i know i would love a pair personally and not having to go through a hassle to get them would be dope.
Thanks guys, I went back and they only a few silver and bronze pairs left. Didn't get a chance to see the gold but grabbed a silver in my size. The shoe has like silver glitter embedded into the weave. I think it looks quite nice.  

This is the store if anyone is local and wants to try. http://yorkvillevillage.com/store/tnt/

Last edited:
Got a few off of UK ADC, nice little sneak drop they did. If time was announced i would have struck out.

Last edited:
Could be old news, I haven't tried to purchase anything off of ADC in a while, but looks like Adidas UK now reserves the pair in your cart for 10 minutes. Hope this stops the checkout loop issues on future releases in the US!! 

Back
Top Bottom