ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

On TGW, I'm pretty positive it's the 2.0 whites. They're using the wrong (sample) image that many foot sites are using for the 2.0s. To further support this theory, in the Q&A section they answer that the black pair are BB3909 which are the 2.0, even though they're using the 1.0 image.
Good catch

Can  you return shoes to Adidas if you worn it already?  The uncaged hurts my heel/achilles.  

nice pic and thanks for posting 
pimp.gif

They definitely look better than on the stock pics of adidas 

Yes ADIDAS will taken worn shoes within 30 days of purchase.
If my order was placed on the 29th of June and and processed the return shipping label on the 28th of July, does it need to get to Adidas before the 30d ays are up?  On the return information, it says all items must be returned by Aug 7th.  When I called Adidas, they CSR said that this information can always be incorrect.

Dying over here for the green uncaged lol

Do y'all think sizes show back up?? I didn't think they'd be this hard to grab

Wearing Jordan's for the first time in a long time today. Feet are killing me.

UB's ruin it for all other shoes.
The 1s are hurting you feet ? Wore my unc's a couple days ago and they felt aright obviously not nearly as comfy as boost

AJ1 comfort better than all other Jordan's BUT, all I've been wearing these days is boosts so it's just not the same, obviously.

Weather isn't helping either. That rubber they use for playgrounds makes it feel like you are in the sun

AJ1 comfort better than all other Jordan's BUT, all I've been wearing these days is boosts so it's just not the same, obviously.

Weather isn't helping either. That rubber they use for playgrounds makes it feel like you are in the sun
Jordan 1 Highs are the only J I'll ever buy now if the color way to top notch hahah

Hopefully there's a restock on the multis UBs
If there's a restock, I'd assume it would be in super limited quantities even though the MC 2.0 is considered general release. The quantities released from the initial drop were surprisingly crazy limited so a restock would be even more so.

Back
Top Bottom