ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I think about it, I think maybe the black uncaged looks better with white boost than the sprayed on black look.  I just returned my regular uncaged black to Champs two days ago too.  My triple black ones come in soon, lets see how they are in person.  Doesn't look great in the pic a few post above.

8.5. I usually only go for stuff in my size only (good thing my brother wears the same size as me so I can give him the garbage). If I had a 10, I would've oop'ed it to you no questions

Haha. I was hoping it was a 10. But thanks man, didn't expect any oops at all, just always lurking and waiting for people to post links.

Repped 
roll.gif

"It has not been easy for me, and you know I started off in Brooklyn, my bot carted and checked out for me a small amount of 20 pairs of SoleBox UB's"

The more I think about it, I think maybe the black uncaged looks better with white boost than the sprayed on black look.  I just returned my regular uncaged black to Champs two days ago too.  My triple black ones come in soon, lets see how they are in person.  Doesn't look great in the pic a few post above.

I like the white boost better as well for the uncaged. Nice contrast to the shoe. All black isn't bad either but I'd probably gun for it if was on the caged UBs.

Back
Top Bottom