ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

try taking the insole out. they are more comfortable imo and they allow your foot to sit lower in the shoe. 
Already wearing without them. There was no way i could leave them in, my right foot would've exploded.  
laugh.gif

Ended up at south coast plaza after work and I must say, the uncaged looks a lot better in person. Too bad I wasn't able to try them on since my size was sold out. Might end up copping a pair if/when they restock.

He's laughing cuz adidas wont do that

Thats like JB giving us jordan 11s on nike id... Just not gonna happen
A dreamer can dream. I'll take a Pureboost ZG mesh on there. Or even a watered down version UB with mesh. Canvas probably not.

There was an adidas dude from corporate in the bk store. He said uncaged will restock in two weeks
I'm sure small stores (revup, winnsports, etc) will also receive shipments eventually. There's no reason people should be paying over retail.

The pure boost x on miadidas sounds pretty tempting. $149 for a custom boost shoe? Not bad... How's the comfort of these anyways? Never owned a pair. Similar feel to the UBs? Only thing missing is the pk option...

Last edited:

Resell

Pretty much never
Hype always dies down. Before UB everyone was going nuts for racers and now most people could care less about them. People were spending over $200 for the OG colorways and now they can be had for retail or below. Same goes for J's Everyone was on top of nearly every release now everyone in here is trying to dump their J's to but UB.

The pure boost x on miadidas sounds pretty tempting. $149 for a custom boost shoe? Not bad... How's the comfort of these anyways? Never owned a pair. Similar feel to the UBs? Only thing missing is the pk option...
Never owned a pure boost x but I do have a pair of Pure boost ZG mesh. They feel really good for what they are worth but don't try to compare to UBs or anything PK.

They feel a notch above a mesh NMD with more responsiveness.

Hype always dies down. Before UB everyone was going nuts for racers and now most people could care less about them. People were spending over $200 for the OG colorways and now they can be had for retail or below. Same goes for J's Everyone was on top of nearly every release now everyone in here is trying to dump their J's to but UB.
I would rather have the opportunity to customize my own J instead of see these awful Jordan recreates.

Mango 9 lows? Rio 10s? 5 low reflective? I hope no one is really paying full retail for those.

There are going to be plenty. On Friday several of the Adidas stores are having an UB launch event. Everyone who buys a pair gets a free gift.

I would rather have the opportunity to customize my own J instead of see these awful Jordan recreates.

Mango 9 lows? Rio 10s? 5 low reflective? I hope no one is really paying full retail for those.
If you have the opportunity to customize your own UB's, gradient's will sit (some models already do). I highly doubt Adidas wants that. I don't think its ever happening.

If you have the opportunity to customize your own UB's, gradient's will sit (some models already do). I highly doubt Adidas wants that. I don't think its ever happening.
I'm not saying now but a possibility in the near future.

I'd rather customize then succumb to looking at gradients on shelves. Adidas design team isn't the greatest and it would be a shame for them to implode on this hype in less than 3 years.

Even having a hyped shoe for more than a year is a humongous accomplishment in today's society.

Last edited:
Random question !

What would be a good boost for the beach, if any?

I work in TV/film and on our cast trip we'll be in Bermuda. Need some clean *** nice comfy shoes for running around in:lol:

Might just have to get something else

Random question !

I work in TV/film and on our cast trip we'll be in Bermuda. Need some clean *** nice comfy shoes for running around in:lol:

Super cloud Slides

My wife has them and she loves them. She prefers them over Ultra Boosts. They take a bit to get used to due to the way the upper hugs your arch, though.

Beater UBs

So what is this film about?  Any big celebrity? LOL

Last edited:
Random question !

Most Boost shoes were designed for the road/gym environments, rare they have boosts for outdoor purposes and even then the boost is minuscule.

It looks like you are intending to bring an UB so I would recommend a pair that you are willing to part ways with once you get back .

white Boost + sand + water + rocks doesn't sound like a winning combo lol.

safe travels.

I think it will survive...  Just need to be a darker boost like CB or Navy...  Once he gets back, throw it in the washer 
laugh.gif

I think it will survive...  Just need to be a darker boost like CB or Navy...  Once he gets back, throw it in the washer 
laugh.gif
I recall someone bringing their white 1.0s to the beach all day then threw them in the washer and had pieces of boost missing.

It coulda been from the beach rather than the washer.

lol any color would absolutely get trashed if you submerge it in water and the elements.

Back
Top Bottom