ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dudes walking around looking like bums trying to dress like Kanye. Kanye can do that **** cause he got long money so appearances don't mean **** and is actually in the fashion industry. Brad from accounting can't be doing **** like that bruh!! 
My favorite meme is when a dude compared his outfit to a lvl 1 character in an MMO / RPG.

edit:

Last edited:

For anyone tryna cop the those Pure Boost ZG LTDs for the low low these peeps got a FSR $50 off 

Don't sleep on 'em, they're killer in person 

CLICK
that listing threw tons of red flags for me re: authenticity but ebay should have my back.  BNTL'd hard on the last size 9 black/white up there.  Haven't worn my pair from ADC so hopefully i just saved myself 60 bucks. repped!

that listing threw tons of red flags for me re: authenticity but ebay should have my back.  BNTL'd hard on the last size 9 black/white up there.  Haven't worn my pair from ADC so hopefully i just saved myself 60 bucks. repped!
I've ordered from them before. They're 100% legit

laugh.gif

What movie is that from?  Baby Dillon and Ray Liotta?

I wonder if the black 2.0s flying off shelves now since kanye was photographed wearing em.

He should just rock all the pairs sitting so Yeezus followers can clean the shelves.

Uncaged were all a pass. I think the sock lining needs a pull tab and of course the cageless look is wack imo. Only thing I like is the 3 stripes placement.

Haven't kept up with this thread also. Is there confirmed date on the Olympic medals?

Uncaged were all a pass. I think the sock lining needs a pull tab and of course the cageless look is wack imo. Only thing I like is the 3 stripes placement.

Haven't kept up with this thread also. Is there confirmed date on the Olympic medals?

Yeah not a fan of the uncaged either.

For the Olympics I heard aug 4th

So the red uncage supposedly has red boost but came out with white. So does this mean that triple black might not release?

Back
Top Bottom