ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs and FA both sitting on Grey and Red pairs only of Uncaged, not sure if they will get the darker color 

Anyone seen these in Hand

They look clean and Comfy at the same damn time!
I picked up the black ones myself, super comfy and good looking shoe. I went TTS but should've went a half size down. I plan on picking these up when they drop on ADC. I wasn't really feeling the grey mesh colorway that dropped recently though

These are looking clean.. more of an UB fusion with the cage and sole.
These are a problem 
sick.gif

I know this is definitely a stretch but is anyone in Colorado selling UB's? Ive been searching everywhere.
UB's rarely get stocked anywhere in Colorado. 

I did see some NMD's down at HoH in Park Meadows last weekend.   Sometimes the HoH in Flatirons has UB's, supposedly.  I haven't seen them myself, but someone in this thread (hundreds of pages back) said he picked up the Creams from there, on a very small and quiet restock. 

Just buy online... Or you could try hitting an actual running store, like Road Runner Sports.  They have 2 locations in CO

I know this is definitely a stretch but is anyone in Colorado selling UB's? Ive been searching everywhere.
In all seriousness, if you can't find locally I would just try to buy a pair online from a shop that accepts free returns. If they work and you like them, great - if not, return them and buy another size or color you want.

UB's rarely get stocked anywhere in Colorado. 

I did see some NMD's down at HoH in Park Meadows last weekend.   Sometimes the HoH in Flatirons has UB's, supposedly.  I haven't seen them myself, but someone in this thread (hundreds of pages back) said he picked up the Creams from there, on a very small and quiet restock. 

Just buy online... Or you could try hitting an actual running store, like Road Runner Sports.  They have 2 locations in CO
Thank you. 

never liked the uncaged look, these uncaged UBs coming out look kinda wack.  I'll let the hypebeasts have them.

Other than UB or boost what shoes do you guys still collect or are part of the rotation?
CP Achilles, Svensson GATs, Margiela GATs...a pair of Reebok x Alife runners from 2006 lol thinking about picking up a pair of SLP Chelseas.  Sold most of my dunks over the last 6 years, just have one pair of PeeWee SBs left.

UBs are the most brand/model loyalty I've shown in a good long while. I usually browse around and pick whatever shoe/CW I like and return them if they don't fit well. I've worn SeeVees (they just died), Saturday Brand Vans type, Spezials, you name it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom