ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today is first day I unds CB 2.0, I bought sz 8.5 just like my CREAMS, fit a little tighter than my creams but will these stretch ??

Yeah saw those last night.   Someone scored. 
I need to find a deal like that my size. I almost felt bad the other day for not copping the only pair my size on the bay for too much money. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't go based off the pics as the fit matters the most.  Your toes shouldn't be touching the font.  Ideally, you should have about 1cm of space between your toe and front of the shoe from what I'm told.
That's what I knew also, but 13 feels just a tad too long, and 12 a tad too short :smile: Clearly 12.5 but no choice for now. I'll wear them a bit longer and see which one fits best still. 

That's what I knew also, but 13 feels just a tad too long, and 12 a tad too short :smile: Clearly 12.5 but no choice for now. I'll wear them a bit longer and see which one fits best still. 
Remove the insoles on the 12 and call it a day. 
smokin.gif

I need to find a deal like that my size. I almost felt bad the other day for not copping the only pair my size on the bay for too much money. 
laugh.gif
Luckily I already own a pair, but would have doubled up if it were my size.  My ebay hawking skills are second to none. 
laugh.gif

For whatever reason, I can tell if NMD or UB boost is fake but I cant on 350s for the life of me... 
roll.gif
  Maybe because I have yet to see it in person but if I look at pics of real and fake, Im like huh?! LOL

For whatever reason, I can tell if NMD or UB boost is fake but I cant on 350s for the life of me... 
roll.gif
  Maybe because I have yet to see it in person but if I look at pics of real and fake, Im like huh?! LOL
I wouldn't be surprised if mine were called fake upon inspection. Mine have the "ring around the dots" error 

roll.gif
I think it's because fakes of NMD's and UB's are a bit easier to spot as they haven't mastered faking them yet.  Yeezys on the other hand have some pretty good fakes out now.

I wouldn't be surprised if mine were called fake upon inspection. Mine have the "ring around the dots" error 

I think it's because fakes of NMD's and UB's are a bit easier to spot as they haven't mastered faking them yet.  Yeezys on the other hand have some pretty good fakes out now.
And this is probably why I wouldnt but resell on these...  It really is hard to tell for me...  I can probably get it from consignment stores but are they really 100% tho?  

Back
Top Bottom