ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a fan of the supposed 2017 knit pattern either. I wish Adidas would go back to the OG look. Why fix something thats not broken?

Last edited:
Does un caging noticably reduce stability?

When i upgraded from PB to UB i really enjoyed the fact my ankle no longer rolled

Yeah, it's an improvement but Adidas should have stuck with the 1.0.
I have a feeling ill like the 3.0 better than 1.0. PK all the way around 
happy.gif

New Boost from Y-3

Not releasing until Fall.

Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Neoprene (no primeknit)

Should release in August.

Last edited:
Love my boosts...but noticed when I sit for a while my foot starts to lose feeling. May have to remove the insole, hate that I have to do that but it just gives the shoe more room. I've only worn the shoes a couple of times, if I wear them more will they stretch out?

Love my boosts...but noticed when I sit for a while my foot starts to lose feeling. May have to remove the insole, hate that I have to do that but it just gives the shoe more room. I've only worn the shoes a couple of times, if I wear them more will they stretch out?
A little bit, but probably not enough to help significantly.  All my UBs fit tight on the top of my foot to some degree, so I go no insoles.  I recently put an insole back in and found that I like it better without.  No doubt also related to the fact that I wear NMDs a lot, and on the inside they are like UBs without the insole.  Also on my tighter pairs I stretch out the ankle opening with an old olive jar when I'm not wearing them.  Definitely makes a difference.

Last edited:

Is this common? Are these THAT narrow? I was reading finishline reviews and most people say narrow, some actually said wide lol. How's length and how does 1.0 fit compare to 2.0?

Is this common? Are these THAT narrow? I was reading finishline reviews and most people say narrow, some actually said wide lol. How's length and how does 1.0 fit compare to 2.0?
I don't think they're narrow, just tight at the ankle opening.  I have a somewhat wide, flat foot, and I don't have any problems with fit other than at the top of my foot near where the knot of your laces sits.  I have a high instep, which a lot of people think has something to do with your arches or the width of your foot, but it really doesn't.  It's just the height of your foot, and if yours is on the tall side, then some shoes will cause tightness in that area.  Normally you would just adjust your lacing, but with the sock-opening on UBs, that's not an option.

Last edited:

Your first pair? I ended up making mine beaters due to how comfy they are. 
Yup! Wife and I got matching pairs

We are gonna try and get matching 750's next lol

so far : matching creams, white cement 4s, now Y-3. goal is matching yeezys 

Yup! Wife and I got matching pairs

We are gonna try and get matching 750's next lol

so far : matching creams, white cement 4s, now Y-3. goal is matching yeezys 
cringe haha nah im jp 

good for yall

Last edited:
If your Ultra Boost's are too tight on top, try this.  I have been stretching my core blacks like this every other week or so since I got them.  Leave whatever you want to stretch them with in over night and they will fit much more comfortably the next time you put them on.  And don't worry about losing the shape of the shoe - they look like they came out of the box still.

Back
Top Bottom