ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
core black 2.0 links don't need to be posted here, you can walk into any store and pick them up
If only that were true 
laugh.gif
 not all of us live in cities

Last edited:

1 size down from my UB size.
Damn, thanks.

If anyone is a 10.5 and wants the black Y3 ZG, they're $189 shipped if you checkout using code "WELCOMELNCC10"...

http://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/s...akers-in-black-and-white/094056559513573.html

Enjoy
smile.gif
How do you get it to come out to $189 shipped? When I apply the code it discounts the shoes down to $189 but then makes express shipping $25 instead of free, bringing the total to $214 instead of the regular sale price of $210.

Wmns Purps are up (FSR) at same spot that the Shock Blue ones were at, just now. 

Last edited:
^amazing deal. There's still a UK7. Could easily fit TTS US8-8.5 depending on individual foot width.

I remember how heated folks got at the SB price-cap. :lol:  It was a noble effort though man.

Gotta be a lot of work managing that group, got pretty huge.
Haha yeah I remember that aswell. All the resellers were furious about the price cap. Damn Tank I gotta know what your name is. I'm sure I've seen you in the group and you're quite a legend in this thread.

Adidas Ultra Boost 'Triple White' came in today from Winnsports EBay.

Very pleased, can't wait to throw them on tomorrow :smile:

I remember how heated folks got at the SB price-cap. :lol:  It was a noble effort though man.

Gotta be a lot of work managing that group, got pretty huge.
Haha yeah I remember that aswell. All the resellers were furious about the price cap. Damn Tank I gotta know what your name is. I'm sure I've seen you in the group and you're quite a legend in this thread.

I'm not very active in there but there were definitely a few heads who figured out it was me haha.

I'm part of a few FB sneaker groups but I can't stand how FB organizes & prioritizes posts, impossible to keep track of things.

Anyone know where I can cop the new Royal Blue release? Still kicking myself for not getting them on finish line when I had the chance.

Last edited:
I'm not very active in there but there were definitely a few heads who figured out it was me haha.

I'm part of a few FB sneaker groups but I can't stand how FB organizes & prioritizes posts, impossible to keep track of things.
I think they changed it back to most recent. At least for some groups for me

I forgot who pointed it out, but thank you fellow NT'er, whoever you are for showing me Winnsports haha
Damn, because you said that I double checked their eBay store and they had the blues as well. Copped. 
smokin.gif

BTW, for the past two weeks I have been wearing only boost soles. Mainly the UB but also the NMD and Pure Boost 1. Today I put on some Greats brand slip ons. Felt like I was walking on bricks. So just a heads up to you guys, going back to any other kicks is gonna be a difficult thing.

And my 72-10s arrived today. May have to sell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom