ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yesterday I went ub scouting and ended up having a woolie good day'...  
smokin.gif
      Nice find after that L-train on Saturday...
frown.gif

Mostly saw navy, core black 1.0 , solar 2.0 and random NMD sitting... oh and 1 spot had some white 2.0...  Passed on all that.  Kinda want navy to beat on but can't find my size and want a lil discount on them...  
boutiques?

Yesterday I went ub scouting and ended up having a woolie good day'...  
smokin.gif
      Nice find after that L-train on Saturday...
frown.gif

Mostly saw navy, core black 1.0 , solar 2.0 and random NMD sitting... oh and 1 spot had some white 2.0...  Passed on all that.  Kinda want navy to beat on but can't find my size and want a lil discount on them...  
I see you FGC sneakerhead :smile:

I was referring to your NMD comment...  I feel like the UBs still have more bounce compared to NMDs even without insole 
laugh.gif
Ah ok. Yea that was confusing lol.

I think the UBs boost shape is what they should build off of or innovate from there. The flat NMD boost is comfy too but they got it right with the UBs.

But back to the original point, no insole in general feels a little dead if you compare UBs with insole vs no insole and NMD no insole vs. if you put a UB insole in it.

Ah ok. Yea that was confusing lol.

I think the UBs boost shape is what they should build off of or innovate from there. The flat NMD boost is comfy too but they got it right with the UBs.

But back to the original point, no insole in general feels a little dead if you compare UBs with insole vs no insole and NMD no insole vs. if you put a UB insole in it.
I agree...  Although the extra room on the bridge of the foot feels good too on the more snug pair like silver LTD...  
laugh.gif

I agree...  Although the extra room on the bridge of the foot feels good too on the more snug pair like silver LTD...  
laugh.gif
The snugness of the core blacks vs. any pair of my other UBs kills it for me...

I would do that if I was getting Wool's

personally, if i was getting the wool greys, I'd take thar

me too....if you are getting the greys. yes. 

if you are getting the whites no

Meh i would wait until you can find them DS. if they're not collabs i wouldn't trade a DS pair for a used pair, Unless he actually wore them once. 
I would be getting the woolly greys. Seller says they've been used a couple of times, he's looking for trades. I haven't offered the triple whites yet. I believe the seller is actually looking for aj retros, so I'm going to offer him that first.

same. my og purp and silvers(both sz11) fit extremely snug compared to my creams(sz 10.5)
Yea my tightest pairs are the dark colors and silvers.

core black / 3Ms / Royals. Haven't unDSed my navys yet to make the final claim.

The wool pairs are the most comfortable. Followed by the Solars (red/yellow) and OG whites.

so are core black 1.0s even more snug than og whites? cause my og whites are already a bit tight compared to my creams.

My cremes are roomier than my triple whites, most likely due to the different knit pattern and material. If you have sensitive feet then go .5 size up with the new knit pattern.

Back
Top Bottom