ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
when tf are these new ultra boosts (triple white, red etc..) releasing internationally? still nothing new in Asia, everything seems to be US only for now..

when tf are these new ultra boosts (triple white, red etc..) releasing internationally? still nothing new in Asia, everything seems to be US only for now..
Asia release sucks. The best release in our country was 3M and MG. No Olive or Burgs. No collabs.

Has the hype died down on the creams?
How does one go about getting a pair these days?

This thread moves way too fast.

hype is very much still alive. you'll need to go to ebay/goat/stockx.. the usual reseller route

Last edited:

Hype on creams hasn't died at all imo. They restocked yesterday at Feature LV, not sure if there are any other boutiques restocking in the near future. If you can find a pair in your size for $250~ on goat/stockx/ebay, go for it. if that's too much you probably don't want the shoe bad enough because they've been pretty easy to come by the past month or so. 

Same for UK.  ;(
What are you looking for specifically?
Asia release sucks. The best release in our country was 3M and MG. No Olive or Burgs. No collabs.

I totally agree with you 
Yeah, i've been checking Adidas UK and seen you guys have been left out as well. I've tried asking @adidasrunning etc.. about International releases but no reply. The store guys here seem clueless about upcoming stuff as well, I live in India, the pricing for UB's are weird here, they sell the women's releases for close to $193usd which is okay but then overcharging on the men's releases by pricing it at $238usd.. not sure why the price difference. I think at this rate its priced more than most countries that i've checked. Also we never got the olives, creams, triple white 1.0 etc.. just been getting a few gradients recently but i refuse to pay those rip off prices.  Importing is out of the question since shipping + customs etc makes it too expensive and a lot of my stuff has gotten stolen in the post recently. My wife been in the Philippines for 2 months now, the prices there are good but they don't have anything in stock & have not gotten any of the new releases, they just got the pure boost releases. They seem to be more into Jordan and BBall stuff there. Anyways, hope they drop the new stuff outside the US soon, If i can't cop from the Philippines, I'll be in Thailand next month, can get them from there.

My wife been in the Philippines for 2 months now, the prices there are good but they don't have anything in stock & have not gotten any of the new releases, they just got the pure boost releases. They seem to be more into Jordan and BBall stuff there. Anyways, hope they drop the new stuff outside the US soon, If i can't cop from the Philippines, I'll be in Thailand next month, can get them from there.
Ub sucks here. We get Yeezy releases but like 200 pairs only. Jordans are more popular. You wont be able to cop any UB's here.

i need Burgundy's to finalize what i want. $350 impossible? I never seen any. When i do, someone wants $1000 or something ridiculous like that.

Uniqlo socks are good but def too thin for me. Looking for a better pair at the moment that can lock the foot 100%.

I'm not gonna lie by I tried some Walmart sock liners and it was game over. They aren't too thin or too thick, they have nice rubber grip in the back and it's 7 bucks for 4 pairs, they also feel like they have a little cushion.

The orange/red sole of the Solar gradients isn't so bad in person - imo. The matching colored laces are a nice touch as well. But the overall gradient pattern is still tough to deal with in my eyes. Im leaning towards #returninginsilence, but will try a few fits before doing so.

Even sticker dude trying to troll me
laugh.gif

What's up NT fam figured it's about time I join the UB thread, been on this bandwagon for a while but really did not expect there to be an Adidas thread on NikeTalk so I never even looked for one 
laugh.gif
, guess it shows how little I use this site. Glad to see there's a place to catch up on releases though, I'll toss in some nice shots of my 2015 whites in here soon until I'm able to get my hands on some creams.

Edit: Also, interesting that the first page in this thread and ADC themselves say women's sizing is only 1 up from men. Does anyone in this thread with both find that to be true? I'm using to sizing up 1.5 on Flyknits and shoes like that.

Last edited:
What's up NT fam figured it's about time I join the UB thread, been on this bandwagon for a while but really did not expect there to be an Adidas thread on NikeTalk so I never even looked for one :lol: , guess it shows how little I use this site. Glad to see there's a place to catch up on releases though, I'll toss in some nice shots of my 2015 whites in here soon until I'm able to get my hands on some creams.

Edit: Also, interesting that the first page in this thread and ADC themselves say women's sizing is only 1 up from men. Does anyone in this thread with both find that to be true? I'm using to sizing up 1.5 on Flyknits and shoes like that.

Adidas has a different size conversion than Nike

http://m.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

What's up NT fam figured it's about time I join the UB thread, been on this bandwagon for a while but really did not expect there to be an Adidas thread on NikeTalk so I never even looked for one :lol: , guess it shows how little I use this site. Glad to see there's a place to catch up on releases though, I'll toss in some nice shots of my 2015 whites in here soon until I'm able to get my hands on some creams.

Welcome.

That's right: Adidas Women's US 11 = Men's 10, whereas Nike Women's US 11 = Men's 9.5.

Adidas specifies Women's as B width, but consensus on here is that width is similar to (if not the same as) Men's.

Back
Top Bottom