ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You should go in store and try on a few sizes and decided which is your proper fit. $320 is a very solid price. 
I've got a few pairs and I generally wear a 9, these are an 8.5. I just usually have room but need the width so I'm debating if the price is worthwhile enough to pick up and then sell or use as trade bait if it doesn't fit.

First Custom. Paint pretty janky. All is well since RevUP gonna reup me on the white 1.0. My attempt of trying to re-create the OG purp if it came out in a white CW.

I didn't have an OG purp next to me so trying to color match was based off pics. Mixed Purple / Blue / Black ended up with a eggplant kind of color. Not really a match at all but trying to capture the essence.

Last edited:
I finally bit the bullet. I've been trying to score UBs for a MINUTE now.. but every store I've gone to, I always run into size issues. The first UB core blacks I ever tried on, 9.5 was too small and they didn't have a size 10. The next UBs I tried on were the newer black with grey toe box.. I tried a size 10 and it was WAY too big, tried 9.5, still slightly too big.. and they didn't have a 9. Now, these core black 2.0's dropped, hoping they fit similar to the newer black/grey ones I tried on, I grabbed both a size 9 and 9.5 from ADI. Hopefully one of them fits and I'll just return the other. Man, ADI really did a massive drop on these.. they've pretty much been almost constantly in stock for the last 24-48hrs. Awesome, FINALLY. For reference, I wear a size 9 in 350s and a size 9.5 in SBs and Jordans.

To the office today. This pair is 
nthat.gif

damn the CB2.0 looks fantastic in the video. I would have kicked myself down the road for not copping.

The hate for them is strange, even if you already have the original CB.

It is not strange... Many need group permission to like something new. Happens perpetually in this culture. Others may need to see in person...

Gonna hop on this train real quick but if anyone sees 12.5 US Y-3 Zg Knits please send a PM... Biggest mistake of the year is only buying the black pair, need that White/Black in my life.

Gonna hop on this train real quick but if anyone sees 12.5 US Y-3 Zg Knits please send a PM... Biggest mistake of the year is only buying the black pair, need that White/Black in my life.

Why don't you call the Y-3 Store in La Jolla and see if they'll do phone orders. I was in there last weekend and they seemed to have tons of sizes.

Damn, ASU joints already on eBay for $500 plus. can someone explain how people come up with these prices for a brand new shoe??

Damn, ASU joints already on eBay for $500 plus. can someone explain how people come up with these prices for a brand new shoe??
I feel like it's just completely random, then people to follow that train and list at similar prices, also some are just greedy like that and will skyrocket the price knowing they'll have the pair sit at home for a few months. 

Back
Top Bottom