ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Make a better outsole. Nubs are water-challenged. And continental soles squeak like you are in the NBA playoffs.
Very true about the Conti sole I felt like I was wearing some busted up Nikes they were making so much noise
roll.gif

I have no clue what you guys are talking about when it comes to the squeaking. Also, water challenged? I live in Los Angeles, no comprende holmes 

Last edited:

I have no clue what you guys are talking about when it comes to the sqeaking. Also, water challenged? I live in Los Angeles, no comprende holmes 
Walk on a waxed floor or oily floor (a la Korean BBQ spot) and you'll feel like Michael Jackson. Go to target and walk in an aisle where it's just you and you'll make them squeaks.

Also for the water, I'm from the Bay and it's been rainy/raining a few days in the past week. Try getting the mail on wet cement on a decline.

I have not been to a Target in like 15 years.., lol. Amazon just about anything I can these days. Same day delivery is the bee's knees!

Socks can make a difference too, I wore a thicker pair of socks the other day with my MGs and it was pretty bad, but then the next day I wore super invisible Stance socks, made a world of difference.
I had to do this with my TTS pair and a .5 bigger pair. I stuff the entire shoe to stretch it out with plastic bags and let it sit for a day or so and the material stretched out a bit to make them a lil more comfy.

Walk on a waxed floor or oily floor (a la Korean BBQ spot) and you'll feel like Michael Jackson. Go to target and walk in an aisle where it's just you and you'll make them squeaks.
The worst is polished concrete.  More squeak than I've ever had with a pair of shoes before.  I can also get a serious squeak going on just after I clean the tile floor in my house.  They get quieter after a couple of days when some dirt/dust settles on it.

Footlockers got the White and Black 2.0s today. Looks like a general nationwide release according to the LL 
nerd.gif

What are the "tells" on fake UB's?

Are there fake Creams out?
Fake creams look awful so they're unlikely to trip you up.  Generally speaking, the Boost material will be the easiest tell.  Now they're adding nipples in an attempt to make things look legit, but the material still has that too-smooth styrofoam cooler look to it.  Real boost has variations and imperfections that can't really be replicated by stamping a pattern into regular foam rubber.

The worst is polished concrete.  More squeak than I've ever had with a pair of shoes before.  I can also get a serious squeak going on just after I clean the tile floor in my house.  They get quieter after a couple of days when some dirt/dust settles on it.
Yea only on a few surfaces you'll noticed the squeak but in all honestly nothing to be too worried about. But if they can improve on that and have something similar to the ZG pure boost sole but a LOT thinner then it might fix both problems.

Back
Top Bottom