ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really craving the new triple white UBs. Still have no clue when they release in EU and also no clue why they didn't release here at the same time. Would be awesome to use now that the weather is starting to look really good. Might see if I sell my slightly worn creams (have a new pair coming tomorrow) to fund the triple whites. But I need to resist paying resell from Ebay sellers!

If only ADC could give some info if they're close to an EU release or not...
According to the EU FTL calendar triple whites to release on 6/1.  

Going to London and Barcelona soon, any shoe spots I should hit up?
Nothing much in Barcelona. Plus I'd doubt you'd even care with how dope the city is. London has Supreme, Foot Patrol, and another major spot are like within the same block. As well as Dover Street Market and some other spots in Piccadilly Circus.

I always check on Detroit sneaker bar every morning for general sneaker news. He always has relevant news on boosts. Atleast more so than sole collector, nice kicks or sneaker news. He had these ******** up today.
Go Hawks!
*I really like the way Adidas is releasing their sneakers.. though to make some major money for there shareholders, and there main objective is to make money after all not just create hype, there gonna have to release more of there desired product atleast the basic CWs. When I was chasing Jordan's from 2009-2013 it was really, really hard to cart wanted pairs because of the bots, add to cart services, etc. it created a lot of negative resentments towards NIke and it didn't seem like they gave a ****, as long as there **** was selling. Now its hitting them hard. I can't recall a time when if you had a couple hundred bucks in your account and paid attention to the boards, Twitter and Instagram you almost certainly can pick up a pair at retail because Adidas does a great job at keeping leaks under-wraps and no one truly knows a release date so they can't prepare, and that makes it much more fair, for all of us. Last Wednesday night I didn't hear one leak about the impending release Thursday morning. That's pretty astounding from such a large company and such a desired/hyped up sneaker. Think of how many people from the supply chain to management knew it was coming up and said nothing to the media. I can't remember a time in the last decade where you could hit your local Champs/Footlocker and be in for a surprise. Adidas is sacrificing instant sellouts on there sneaks for good of the people.
View media item 2016406

Last edited:
Was able to find an employee nice enough to stock locate some core blacks at FTL. was told my size wasn't available. My double-ish whites haven't shipped yet. doesn't seem like any UB's are happening for me.

Was able to find an employee nice enough to stock locate some core blacks at FTL. was told my size wasn't available. My double-ish whites haven't shipped yet. doesn't seem like any UB's are happening for me.
have you checked your order on ADC? sometimes they'll ship them out without sending a shipping email.

Yeah I checked, says its still getting prepped for packing or whatever. I'm about 60% hopeful on these.

When did you have them check? There was a 10.5 core black on display in Annapolis Mall MD footlocker yesterday around noon.

UnDS'd my solar reds to Uni Studios Hollywood today. Saw one person with Navy UB's in Hogsmeade, "Lush Reds" NMD's in the Mummy ride, 2 girls in the peach/black NMD's, and a guy in OG Primeknit NMD's at the animal actors show lol

that ATL Hawks pair is pretty horrific. Toss that into the gradients pile
It's r e d s k i n s but this site blacks it out for some unknown reason. I meant Hawks as in Seahawks. But yea it's ugly. I hate when Adidas puts resources into pumping out garbage pairs when we can't get the nice looking basics

Last edited:
It's r e d s k i n s but this site blacks it out for some unknown reason. I meant Hawks as in Seahawks. But yea it's ugly. I hate when Adidas puts resources into pumping out garbage pairs when we can't get the nice looking basics

You know exactly why it's blocked.

You know exactly why it's blocked.
? It's a derogatory name for Indians but it's also a name of a NFL football team. So it's unexpected

Back
Top Bottom