ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This doesn't have to do with UBs but it's a learning experience, a life lesson, and a reminder to everyone to always be careful selling shoes.

So I just got played badly for Master 12s I was selling and I'm gonna telll my story and I don't care if you guys make fun of me or anything but I'm just doing it so that you guys are aware and careful.

Here is my story:
I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "[email protected]" but the actual email address was [email protected].

I shipped the shoes and they just got delivered to the person's destination. Don't be me and get scammed. I should've been more thorough.

I don't mind if this gets deleted as it doesn't have to with UBs but as I said it's important for everyone to view me as an example.
Damn...  Sorry to hear but at least you know that it was in your hands...  I normally check Paypal directly and move the money to my bank account even before I ship out stuff which I rarely do...  

I used to drop links all the time so people can enjoy a pair of UBs and reciprocate the gesture to fellow NTers. It worked for a little while until the Cream wave happened. Lurkers/Resellers came outta the wood works.
exactly, now its either PM's or do your own work, no shade im not feeding bum resellers, I pay enough in taxes each year lol

i feel yall... damn lurkers and resellers messed up this thread. 

i remember when the OG's were sitting at 145.  thanks ye

I used to drop links all the time so people can enjoy a pair of UBs and reciprocate the gesture to fellow NTers. It worked for a little while until the Cream wave happened. Lurkers/Resellers came outta the wood works.
They always do with good drops...  Creams, OG Whites, 3Ms are the big 3 of all the GRs IMO that will cause those lurkers to come out...  Drop link on gradient and people will complain about the link 
laugh.gif
  Although with the recent creams restock, I think they figured they would make $20 if that so I think they stay away from it... 

Saints did the same to me. They held my money for around a month, told me multiple times after I asked the status of my order "not to worry that there was a warehouse delay and my product should ship out soon." Woke up to a refund from them two days ago, their warehouse couldn't fulfill the stock. They definitely have extremely slow customer service response time, I was purposely copying and pasting the same message in the live chat so they would see it quicker. They ended up sending me a 20% off code for my next purchase because of the inconvenience. Super hesitant to use now though after someone said they ship out fakes a few pages back

Don't do it. Haven't you learned a lesson. Thats 20% won't mean much after the premium they charge along with the outrageous shipping. They won't get any of my business. Also if their shoes are preorders than they should state it on their website.
I wouldn't be surprised if they sold fakes stated on a few pages back.

They always do with good drops...  Creams, OG Whites, 3Ms are the big 3 of all the GRs IMO that will cause those lurkers to come out...  Drop link on gradient and people will complain about the link 
laugh.gif
  Although with the recent creams restock, I think they figured they would make $20 if that so I think they stay away from it... 
I've seen those drops here and Creams was the worst I've experienced on here. Literally people were copping FSR and flexin'. People joining that week just to beg for an oop. 'People blowing up phones and asking for leads.

That stuff was bonkers.

I've seen those drops here and Creams was the worst I've experienced on here. Literally people were copping FSR and flexin'. People joining that week just to beg for an oop. 'People blowing up phones and asking for leads.

That stuff was bonkers.
Oh yeah...  Cream was the worst...  But at the same time, it wasnt online so I do get why the request for OOPS was ridiculous...  I probably would join the OOP gang if I didnt have my pear already... 
laugh.gif
  I still got lucky with an OOP from one of the local NTer and a size swap because of it so that I am thankful. 

Don't do it. Haven't you learned a lesson. Thats 20% won't mean much after the premium they charge along with the outrageous shipping. They won't get any of my business. Also if their shoes are preorders than they should state it on their website.
I wouldn't be surprised if they sold fakes stated on a few pages back.
I think it states it multiple times throughout the website that it takes 7-10 days to arrive from their warehouse ... There's even an "order process" navigational tab that describes the whole process. I don't mind waiting the month for shoes if it means i don't have to spend outrageous resale on these Olives. They're sold out on Saints now, but the sellers on GOAT are asking for $1000 for their pairs. Much rather spend the $270 with Saints and wait it out.  Especially when other NT members have been treated properly from them 

Oh yeah...  Cream was the worst...  But at the same time, it wasnt online so I do get why the request for OOPS was ridiculous...  I probably would join the OOP gang if I didnt have my pear already... 
laugh.gif
  I still got lucky with an OOP from one of the local NTer and a size swap because of it so that I am thankful. 
What blew me away was the amount of new registrations.  I can understand an active member looking for some help from fellow NTers, but what did these new members expect?  You've done nothing for the community but show up begging with your first post, and someone is supposed to take their time, money and effort to get you a pair of shoes?  I know your mommy always said you were special, but damn! 
mean.gif

FYI to those that have been dancing around the notion of grabbing a pair:

Xhibition is currently having a Spring sale and has some sizes of the white EQT 93/16 Run Support Boosts for $102 (retail $170).  US 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 11 only.

https://www.xhibition.co/collections/adidas/products/s79112?variant=16864818756

Note: If you signed up for their High Snobiety raffle, check your email, they also sent out a unique 20% off 'sorry you took the L' coupon code that may apply to it as well.   I used mine on something else, since I already have a pair of the EQTs - 
Do they have the OG CW lol "green/black" cw

Back
Top Bottom