ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7.5, 8.5, and 11.5 core blacks popping up on adc right now. 
Those 3 will be on Ebay within the hour. 
sick.gif

Only thing that about finish line is they run higher risk of cancellation than any other sites in my experience. I ordered a size 10 core black this morning and not holding my breath until I have them in hand.

Only thing that about finish line is they run higher risk of cancellation than any other sites in my experience. I ordered a size 10 core black this morning and not holding my breath until I have them in hand.

they dont even ship my order half the time.

Fox Hills Culver City report for those that care and for the guy that keeps asking about UBs in LA:

Wool Grey and Core Black at Foot Action.

Navy at Foot Locker.

Core Black and Gray Wave at adidas.

Fox Hills Culver City report for those that care and for the guy that keeps asking about UBs in LA:

Navy at Foot Locker.

Was at the Glendale Galleria yesterday. The Adidas store had a few pairs of core blacks and navy's. The champs had a few pairs of the navy's. Pulled the trigger on some all white mesh NMDs instead of the UBs, but I might go back a scoop up a pair of navy's

This may be a stretch... but do you guys think anyone would bite on trading a pair of white Y3 pure boosts for my HS UBs? I've had no bites on my Highsnobs whatsoever haha

This may be a stretch... but do you guys think anyone would bite on trading a pair of white Y3 pure boosts for my HS UBs? I've had no bites on my Highsnobs whatsoever haha
Straight trade?  I would think someone with Y3 will jump on that.  

For the fellow big footers out there. There's deals to be had in size 15s on eBay, many selling for less than retail. Crazy how size 14s are going for bank but a size 15 in a black 3m Ultra Boost is going for retail.
I've heard that some UB fit really snug, so I'm thinking of trying a 15 if they accept returns. Also if your an legit 14 and not sizing up, I think it would be worth it.

Navy at Foot Locker.

Sweet. Working up the street from Fox Hills today. Going to stop by after work and hopefully grab a pair.

Straight trade?  I would think someone with Y3 will jump on that.  
Yeah I'm pretty down for a straight trade... this gives me hope so I guess i'll give it a shot, thanks dude! The consensus on sizing forthe Y3s was half size down from UB correct?

Back
Top Bottom