ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey fellas, legit check on these?
Legit. 
nerd.gif

NT would like to report a possible trade. Adidas USA has a 3 way trade on the table with Adidas Europe and Asia. Creams will be released in Europe in exchange for Burgs, Olives, and future considerations. Asia will receive a lifetime supply of LA Gear, British Knights, and improved factory conditions.

View media item 2001617
Why you left out Asia? I'm from there. Haha.

Last edited:
300 euro for cream.. It's a fair price?
It is 120 over retail so probably not. I know there are in very short supply in Europe and 99% won't release there as previously Adidas UK had said it was a US exclusive but I still think you can get cheaper. Get someone to proxy from the US.

Wanting a pair since December...feels great to go to footlocker on my lunch break. They had them since monday too wow. Im in Puerto Rico though
Nice. See I knew I shoulda went to Puerto Rico when I saw it on the Launch locator...

NT would like to report a possible trade. Adidas USA has a 3 way trade on the table with Adidas Europe and Asia. Creams will be released in Europe in exchange for Burgs, Olives, and future considerations. Asia will receive a lifetime supply of LA Gear, British Knights, and improved factory conditions.
Why you left out Asia? I'm from there. Haha.
You have to bribe me with Burgs and Olives size US 10 in order  to convince me
nerd.gif
. I figured the LA Gear and BKs were good enough ... I mean they were good enough for Hakeem Olajuwon and MC Hammer .. lol   If it makes you feel any better, I'm half Chinese
laugh.gif

If anyone is looking for a size 9 (half a size too small for me) in the creams some one on ebay is willing to do 225 paypal invoice.

Back
Top Bottom