ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people picked up ash purps a while ago when RRS had them for the low low. plus its been mentioned a million times, theres zero difference between mens and womens UBs fit wise.

The description on those women's ash purples says....

"The queen of the cushioning jungle. Slip these women's running shoes on and treat your feet to the revolutionary cushioning of boost"

I snagged a couple of shirts off Ralph Lauren that should match with the Creams as well the other day. They were that light/heather grey and cream stitching on them. 

people picked up ash purps a while ago when RRS had them for the low low. plus its been mentioned a million times, theres zero difference between mens and womens UBs fit wise.
I disagree. Women's are B width while men's are D width. My women's 9.5 feels slightly narrower than all my men's 8.5. Unless someone has very wide feet, I don't think it will be an issue though. 

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

Not true. The width is definitely different.

refer to the post above. im sure they will come along and back me up.

Sorry, didn't know someone else mentioned my thinking.

I tried on a pair for the hell of it and it was much tighter than the equivalent mens pair. Of course, I don't have narrow feet either. Average, or ever so slightly above average.

Hey bro, just so you know Champs has a cream adidas elonged tee. Great quality too. Matches the cream UB perfectly. It's in stores.
adc modern tee... a lil warm for the south already but its butter butter.  the one i saw is a light fleece.

Sorry, didn't know someone else mentioned my thinking.

I tried on a pair for the hell of it and it was much tighter than the equivalent mens pair. Of course, I don't have narrow feet either. Average, or ever so slightly above average.

just passing along what I have been educated on. I guess I havnt tried it personally, but womens sizing has been discussed at length in this thread, and we really came to the decision that there is no difference.

Last edited:
What happened to all the creams at champs/ftl talk? they all gone?
nerd.gif

Ppl better pick up the creams at <250 shipped before prices start to go up again.
It's gonna stay <250 for awhile. There will be more coming soon. 

I have the Ash purples in my size (w10/m9) and it does fit a tad narrower than my other size 9 UBs. 

Last edited:
just passing along what I have been educated on. I guess I havnt tried it personally, but womens sizing has been discussed at length in this thread, and we really came to the decision that there is no difference.

Fair enough. I don't disagree that it has been discussed in great length, just from my personal experience, the shoe fit narrower/tighter. In the end, we all have different feet and fits so it could vary from person to person.

Back
Top Bottom