ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yes, very similar. plus the outline of the gradient pattern is also made out of grey threads, so the upper looks from a distance not 100% clean white.
Could that gray thread be 3M? if you take a pic with flash, that might be the case.

Was offered High Snob's for a pair of Creams and couldn't pass up the deal! After months of searching for Creams at a decent price.. I was sad to let em go but man.. the loving the quality on these HS's. Will have to hunt down another pair of Creams now :D
You're winning by a mile. You could easily resell HS and purchase creams again plus cash.

Argh, crap.

Just realized StockX only ship to billing address, can't ship it to Borderlinx USA to forward to Singapore.

GOAT prices went up as well.

Still looking for my 13 Creams. :frown:

I think I am going to unload my Navy and Core Black UB. I have worn them both once, and they have been pretty much sitting in my closet ever since. 

I wear my green pair a lot, and have worn my gray pair a handful of times too. 

If anyone is interested in the Navy or Black pair for below retail in a size 10.5, PM me. 

I got the 2016 triple whites in hand today. the full PK upper is nice.
But I'm not sure about the color. the 2016 pair has many light grey threads in the PK and this brings the upper to appear a greyish/cold white.
The boost is more a yellowish white and I don't like that. I'm more into the 2015 triple white.
What's the SKU on the 2k16 pair?

I got the 2016 triple whites in hand today. the full PK upper is nice.

But I'm not sure about the color. the 2016 pair has many light grey threads in the PK and this brings the upper to appear a greyish/cold white.

The boost is more a yellowish white and I don't like that. I'm more into the 2015 triple white.
@GialloRosso Where did you get the triple whites? ... please.

Last edited:
I skipped a lot of pages, but there was some running commentary on this page so I figured I'd offer info that on the course yesterday (Boston), I saw about a dozen UBs - mostly the OGs and Black Gradients.  So, at least a few people are putting serious miles on them.

i know most don't give an eff, but its a sad state of affairs for the UB in europe at the moment. Most exciting thing that happened in the last month was an adc black gradient restock. thats right, your read it right, black gradients.
mean.gif

however the good news is  i see GOAT ships international.

so swings and roundabouts, sort of.

i know most don't give an eff, but its a sad state of affairs for the UB in europe at the moment. Most exciting thing that happened in the last month was an adc black gradient restock. thats right, your read it right, black gradients. :smh:

Try living in a 3rd world country where even Black Gradients don't restock. Lol.

i know most don't give an eff, but its a sad state of affairs for the UB in europe at the moment. Most exciting thing that happened in the last month was an adc black gradient restock. thats right, your read it right, black gradients. :smh:

100% agreed. No restocks of the og whites, no signs of creams (so far, let's pray we get them if they restock on ADC), and nothing good at all for a long time. Been forced to pay resell for such shoes as the core black (yes that's right, although the seller only charged retail+shipping).

The downside, atleast for me, with buying from GOAT is that I'd have to pay for custom fees since Sweden has the f****** brilliant idea of charging customs fees for orders from the US with a value over ~60$. That's why I unfortunately have to deal more with Ebay/Facebook groups so you can ask the seller to write down the value to avoid the fees, which increases the chances of getting fake pairs sent to me etc. What a great time for EU :smile:

Here's your impact.  

http://hypetrak.com/2016/02/yeezy-i...n-nikes-overall-sales-are-down-adidas-climbs/

And a more thorough analysis of the impact.  

http://amigobulls.com/articles/adidas-stock-is-currently-the-best-pick-in-its-sector

A few things to note about what why Adidas is the future that you have overlooked.  I'll mention it again, Nike only recently lost many of it's top designers to Adidas.  We have yet to see the impact that will have on Nike but the cracks are showing based on the data.  In the meantime Nike has failed to generate anything new of any significance in the design department with the exception of the auto-lacing technology which was developed before these designers left.  You are wrongly assuming that Adidas can't sustain the momentum generated and on top of that discounting that the momentum is as big as it seems.  As stated in the first article, the Adidas Ultra Boost was the best selling running shoe of the past 12 months.  Add to that the fact that Adidas is the most hyped on social networking and it's obvious Nike will loose it's hold in dollars if they don't respond with something significant.  The people who were best equipped to develop that significant response are now sitting in the design room at Adidas.  

Here's a demographic breakdown of what's going on here.
http://www.barrons.com/articles/nikes-the-team-captain-but-adidas-is-mvp-1460992286

It shows brand preference changing in the younger demographics, a key factor in changing Nike's market share.  You now have a generation without any nostalgia for Nike and a generation that will follow hype which Adidas is generating more of.  Another point not yet made about Nike's gigantic sales figures is that they sell a lot across many categories including golf, soccer, skateboarding, etc.  If you were to strip away all that and simply look at which new silhouette is selling better than anything then that is the Adidas Ultra Boost.  The retro hype can only carry those Nike sales figures for so long.  Again Adidas is the future, and not just because the Ultra Boost seems popular.  It actually is very popular, and it's not the last revolutionary design Adidas can make to peel away Nike's customer base.  

Why are all your post dedicated to this?

You should be buying what you like and not what you think is more popular or will be more popular anyway. People like you will move on to the next hot thing next year.

If Adidas can retro the Ultra Boost 25 years later and sell hundreds of thousands like Nike can the Air Max 90 remains to be seen.

Any suggestions on how to remove factory excess glue from the UB heel cup? I've read nail polish remover but don't want to risk the black paint coming off.

All this Chalk talk bores me. Hopefully Adidas drops the TB's when very few people are paying attention. It's so much more fun listening to the whines of a passing L train [emoji]128512[/emoji]

i think you can forget about creams in the EU fillsson, old bean. 

somethings / someone got to pay for all that paternity leave!  but yes the import fees are a killer, EU protectionism i suppose.

you have SNS so its not all bad...

i think you can forget about creams in the EU fillsson, old bean. 

somethings / someone got to pay for all that paternity leave!  but yes the import fees are a killer, EU protectionism i suppose.

you have SNS so its not all bad...

Yeah I've basically given up hope but I paid 350$ in total for a pair before the Champs/FL restock so it wasn't that bad. Yeah the import fees are a joke to be honest, who orders something below 60$ from the US anyways if it's gonna ship all that long way?!
Yeah SNS is cool but the one that's pretty close to me is smaller than my living room but I live pretty close to Copenhagen and they have some pretty decent sneaker stores.

Was offered High Snob's for a pair of Creams and couldn't pass up the deal! After months of searching for Creams at a decent price.. I was sad to let em go but man.. the loving the quality on these HS's. Will have to hunt down another pair of Creams now 
happy.gif
I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.  Now who has that HS 12
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom