ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good tip from a special NT member. Thanks bruh
pimp.gif
Seriously dude....... This thread has gotten so ridiculous.

Yeah im heading there early just in case. One of the dudes i spoke to had no idea about them getting them Thursday. Someone in here said they spoke to an employee and confirmed it. Hopefully it wont be too crazy.

Dudes at Champs 42nd were lined up since 8am and shipment I believe came around 11:30am. You could be doing quite the same, if not longer there.

Oh I was back...this is my 5th UB. I meant just one Cream UB haha, no need for 5. You can't even walk 5 UBs to the ground in a lifetime. Never mind a sneakerhead who has tons of kicks.
I'm at 5 plus my yeezys lol. I'm eyeing Solar red too now...but I gotta wait for the kylo rens 

Should each cw start getting its own thread lol.......dead serious btw

And tankdayglo tankdayglo is the only reason I know about those y3 knits. He sold me with that pantented arm stretched shoe sitting flat in his hand pic of the white and black that he always does lol as a matter a fact whats his email...Im sending him an invoice for partial payment since hes partly to blame haha

Thanks for the replies guys. Unfortunately my area is sold out. I just tried at the main place mal in orange.

Back
Top Bottom