ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not jokin about them being everydays
laugh.gif
I think they look best with light wash jeans 
nthat.gif

What the heck? How can you have that post count and date with that rep count? Was that some sort of transfer mistake lol?

:lol: the majority of my posts were pre-New Niketalk where reps didnt exist. I've only recently started buying shoes again(hence posting again).

What the heck? How can you have that post count and date with that rep count? Was that some sort of transfer mistake lol?
laugh.gif
the majority of my posts were pre-New Niketalk where reps didnt exist. I've only recently started buying shoes again(hence posting again).
Oh I didn't know 
roll.gif
 I hope you didn't think I was being condescending or anything; I knew there had to be a reason.

I added a rep for you 
smile.gif

laugh.gif
 The same people who ate at Champs will be the same ones eating at Footlocker. FML 

Just give us the ADC release already, Adidas! 

Last edited:
First person to pm gets a code for matches . No one who joined this month

Edit: it's gone

Last edited:
Man, none of the FTL in Boston gets **** from Adidas, only that 1 Champs does. Not holding my breath for FTL.

Last edited:

someone explain what rep is to me?

Lol I'm new here sorry guys.

I joined like last month haha.
You see that green thumps up icon; people click it if someone is helpful or they like someones' comment.

That gives people reps to give them a better reputation to make them feel better about themselves and once one person has enough reps he ascends to become a bear. When you are bear you run niketalk and get a portion of the profits.

Your footlocker said they were getting creams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete View Post

Yes, that's what they said and I hope it's true. Will post pics tomorrow if I do get the creams from them.

footlocker knows whats in their shipment and when its coming and champs doesnt? lol. What is going on? We need an episode of undercover boss to find out whats going on at westfield champs.

Last edited:
Footlocker by my place has navy and silver ltd. if anyone wants me to check on sizes hmu. Will be here for about another 10 min.

Back
Top Bottom