ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the overrating of whites is overrated

they're a simple white version of the most comfortable pair of shoes on the planet. White was/is perfect for summer time. Kanye or no Kanye, I was trying to double up.

the overrating of whites is overrated

they're a simple white version of the most comfortable pair of shoes on the planet. White was/is perfect for summer time. Kanye or no Kanye, I was trying to double up.

Yeah, whites would have been had regardless. Kanye just made them that much harder to get. Before whites I waited for discounts on all UBs. Still got whites for the wife under retail when they first dropped.

both of my whites were also purchsed under retail. it was a beautiful time when ADC didnt have UBs restricted from that 15%

Whites are weak ... Going to et super dirty and they look lik hospital shoes.

Only all whites I own are K-Swiss Classics.

#legoooo

Nice to hear everyone is getting creams. I live in Central Arkansas and I haven't found a store that even sells ub period besides restocking creams smh. Maybe I can get lucky and someone will oop me a 9.

Was out of the loop for a day... Was their another RESTOCK? 

Or was it the same as last time few store limited pairs getting rerouted cuz of in store orders?

Olive is another overrated colorway IMO. Something about that green, or maybe the way it just looks overall, cant pinpoint it but it leaves another meh thought.

Still waiting to unDS my OG. When you pay more than retail it automatically makes the shoe mean more lmao

I purchased in this order:
White
Mystery Grey
Cream
OG
Navy

Burgs and olives are the main ones i need next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom