ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to cop wools and say say to myself they SBs..

Hope there's a cream restock today on ADC.. I bet there will be one right when I'm in a meeting. 

Last edited:
Hows sizing on these compared to the mesh nmd's? Also are the toeboxes in the UB's flatter than the Mesh NMD's?

I know most of us .5 size down on y3 pure boost. But is there anyone got tts with wide feet?

Considering getting tts cuz i feel like it's little bit tight on me.

I'm waiting for white/cream/wool grey to restock but mainly got my eyes out for the Triple White 2.0's with actual white on except the old white and off white [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Delivery 2/4 came today. Wool Grey UBs which cost 140$ shipped. I honestly don't know if I can keep them though. I have about 10 pairs of Boost shoes right now and don't know how I'm gonna be able to wear them all since I can't wear sneakers at my workplace.

Last edited:
Delivery 2/4 came today. Wool Grey UBs which cost 140$ shipped. I honestly don't know if I can keep them though. I have about 10 pairs of Boost shoes right now and don't know how I'm gonna be able to wear them all since I can't wear sneakers at my workplace.
If only u wear size us8.5.. I'd be happy to buy them off u.

On richards sporting goods its 20 bucks off a 100. Applies to ub also. Still have basically fsr of womens gradients and a few others.

Anyone used Liquidprof on there Ultraboosts before?

Just about to use it for the first time. Any advice? 

So who is going to be brave enuogh and follow Hichems suggestion of throwing a leather caged shoe in the washer? 

Back
Top Bottom