ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh, so the size conversion from Women's to Men's is 1 size up, but somebody mentioned that the Women's UBs fit a bit narrow? Can anybody confirm?

Really want a pair of white UBs and I think I will end up ordering a women's pair since I can never get a pair during the restocks. 
frown.gif

Last edited:

Ahh, so the size conversion from Women's to Men's is 1 size up, but somebody mentioned that the Women's UBs fit a bit narrow? Can anybody confirm?

Really want a pair of white UBs and I think I will end up ordering a women's pair since I can never get a pair during the restocks. 
frown.gif
they got 8.5s W where you're lookin? pm me :D

they got 8.5s W where you're lookin? pm me :D
Sorry man no 8.5. I'm looking at the Lady Footlocker website and there's no 8.5 by the stores near me. I'm hoping to call in and have them send it to my local Footlocker. Hopefully that works. If not, then I'm **** outta luck. 

Sorry man no 8.5. I'm looking at the Lady Footlocker website and there's no 8.5 by the stores near me. I'm hoping to call in and have them send it to my local Footlocker. Hopefully that works. If not, then I'm **** outta luck. 
goodluck! hopefully one of us can eat
tongue.gif

Anybody interested in solar reds size 9? On eBay for under retail but they ship from Korea. Seller is reputable tho. Item 182034983865

tried adding but none would go into cart

definitely sold out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom