ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wish the solebox would drop :frown:

it really is a hype game... short term memory when a new release comes out

:rofl: at anybody paying more than retail for whites

I think those High Snob prices are going to drop too. Its just resellers have solebox fresh on their mind and they think every limited boost can go for that much.

:rofl: at anybody paying more than retail for whites

I think those High Snob prices are going to drop too. Its just resellers have solebox fresh on their mind and they think every limited boost can go for that much.

Easy to say when you're in the US where they restock frequently. Europe haven't had a restock in a long time now which is why some of us have to pay resale for them. But there's a difference in paying 220$ vs 300$ which some guys want for them.

Speaking of collab : which one is your favorite of the uncaged collabs, Hypebeast or Solebox? Just curious.

Sold my worn, pretty beat up pair of UB x HB for 599 Euros the other day - the Hype is real! I liked them but do not think they are worth the resell - Solebox neither!

Last edited:
Easy to say when you're in the US where they restock frequently. Europe haven't had a restock in a long time now which is why some of us have to pay resale for them. But there's a difference in paying 220$ vs 300$ which some guys want for them.
It gets worse when you are in Singapore. No restock at all whatsoever. 

Hey guys, I don't frequent the boost thread very often, but I have a quick question. I wear a 10.5 US in energy boosts. I am looking to get my first pair of ultras. Should I stick with a size 10.5 or size up/down? Thanks in advance!
I don't have the answer to this, but if people know the sizing of the different Boosts, could that get added to Page 1?  ST vs. Energy vs. ZG, etc, It would certainly answer a lot of questions.

Also, I don't know if the Adidas RunBase in Boston does phone orders, but they had a 10.5 MG on display yesterday.  Not sure about other sizes, it was busy when I was in there.

Hey guys, I don't frequent the boost thread very often, but I have a quick question. I wear a 10.5 US in energy boosts. I am looking to get my first pair of ultras. Should I stick with a size 10.5 or size up/down? Thanks in advance!

I'd say either stay 10.5 or go down to a 10. I have a couple pairs of Energy Boosts and they run a little bit bigger than UB's.

this is my boost rotation atm, without yeezy pairs. and i'm glad i got backups for every pair, except for the woodwood ub 
embarassed.gif

Well, the worldwide release is on April 9th, so maybe then.
we'd be crazy to think just because we think the HS is "bland" that they will be any easier to cop than previous releases. There are thousands of resellers who do it as income and the UB hype doesn't discriminate. That and the consortium collab adds fuel to the fire. The worldwide release will be a really tough cop due to the the above and the limited nature.

Last edited:
I agree... and I heard they are more limited than WW and SNS... 

These recent UB collabs are all produced in the same numbers, HSN will be the same as WW & SNS numbers, but possibly harder to get due to hype being so high & resellers seeing the prices the Solebox is getting.

Last edited:
How much are the HS UB fetching?
I sold my 2 pairs for 375 and 411.
And i had them in hand way before the official drop.

These recent UB collabs are all produced in the same numbers, HSN will be the same as WW & SNS numbers, but possibly harder to get due to hype being so high & resellers seeing the priers the Solebox is getting.
Idk between online and in-store SNS alone had hundreds of pairs of SNS. Highsnobiety had 55 Highsnobiety Boosts total. Maybe you're right though

They fit about a half size to a full size big depending on your feet. I went tts same as my ub but put a pair of my ub insoles in them so they're not as big.

Thanks bro, repped. They look great! Need to track down a pair.l myself.

Back
Top Bottom