ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you tried to cop HS UB's, that'll be two L's for you today brah lol

Bruhhhh lol fortunately, I didn't try and cop the HS, it's pointless for me anyway, I've never been successful getting through severs for a launch or for a restock, I only bought the QS chicken+Waffle dunks.

just copped a second pair of Creams, probably my favorite shoe+colorway combo in ages

where do y'all get your shoe trees from? I like to flatten the arch in the front of my UB's, they fit my feet better that way

Plug came through with the HS collab the other day.

Got my Y3's in yesterday from MatchesFashion. Talk about fast shipping and great packaging. Awesome shoe too. Just like the other Y3's I have. Quality on point.

My Olive/Burgundy package came in today! Unfortunately is a little too tight for me.  So sig check please!

Got my Y3's in yesterday from MatchesFashion. Talk about fast shipping and great packaging. Awesome shoe too. Just like the other Y3's I have. Quality on point.
Yup. Y3's are on point... still have to get used to that tongue lol

How is the fitting of the Y3's (ZG) as compared to say, yzy350 or NMD?

Speaking of collab : which one is your favorite of the uncaged collabs, Hypebeast or Solebox? Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom