ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seems more like the whoever runs the originals account is fed up with people asking them about Ultra Boosts haha
roll.gif
  Probably...  Everyone on NT should reply to that tweet asking when the Chalk restock is...  

**** MY MOTHER ******* LIFE. I'M OUT HERE ON THE WEST COAST AND WAS STILL SLEEPING. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:  

I was checking that site every day for like every hour too. ****. 

what size are you looking for?

Re: the toasted HB boost, many many pages back,  30 degrees is technically still a cold wash, so i doubt its that

Why are you guys washing your shoes in warm water though?
Didnt expected that 30 degrees would make any damage (and it didnt). Used to wash my flyknit racers the same way and it always worked fine.

Maybe ill stick to cold water in the future just to get sure

30celcius = like 83faren

not only will it ruin the color but we saw what it did with the boost

white doesn't apply i always wash white garments in warm water.

Last edited:
Anyone else getting this Matches referral error: "SORRY, THERE'S A DELAY PROCESSING YOUR REWARD. We'll contact you by email."

:rofl: @ everyone, including myself, still waiting on this code. Im about to go live my life then complain when I miss out. Too nice of a day outside.

So I got these creams slightly used off of a user on Grailed with a 5.0 star rating. Im holding them up to my other pair and they look spot on; However, the PO# on the box doesn't match the code in the shoe. I know thats a dead giveaway that these are fake but these look and feel exactly like my other pair. Im thinking maybe he just mixed them up with another box of his? What do you guys think, should I get my money back?

So I got these creams slightly used off of a user on Grailed with a 5.0 star rating. Im holding them up to my other pair and they look spot on; However, the PO# on the box doesn't match the code in the shoe. I know thats a dead giveaway that these are fake but these look and feel exactly like my other pair. Im thinking maybe he just mixed them up with another box of his? What do you guys think, should I get my money back?
Fake creams are horrendously bad & obvious. These look alright to me

ya they are fake, ill take them off your hands tho.

roll.gif

JK legit

i think you might be right and boxes might have been mixed up. haven't seen that high quality ultra boost reps. actually never seen a rep version of the chalks come to think of it. 

Last edited:
what size are you looking for?
Size 8 or 8.5. My MG is size 8 and snug so 8 or 8.5 should be fine. Woke up to find out FNL had a full size run and I missed it. West Coast folks definitely can't eat if they restock that early.

Last edited:

Just wishful thinking since they responded instead of ignoring it completely.

Seems more like the whoever runs the originals account is fed up with people asking them about Ultra Boosts haha
It's more than wishful thinking.  The Originals team knows what they are doing.  They don't get fed up in the slightest.  The fact that this got a response is telling, trust me.  When I first posted NMD pics in early December on here and Twitter before they announced the line, adidas Originals contacted me immediately to remove the pics.  Everything they post is calculated.  They see everything that is sent their way on social media - all large companies do, including the one I work for.  

these are legit. if you don't mind the box that doesnt match then i dont see a reason why you should get a refund 
smile.gif

and guys pls stop quoting with the pics

Back
Top Bottom