ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All these new dudes popping up out of nowhere better throw an oop to at least Bdot in the future.

I used a code and got the green light and £50.00 off but when checking out it was taken away. Think someone checked out before me. 

Well glad some of you guys are eating. Sorry i didnt know they were gonna do this delay BS but be patient you should receive an email soon. put your real email
No worries, waiting on Maches email now, thanks again for doing this.

lmao i already have an account on matches, and i brought these last week off them too. oh well to me they were worth the $265 i paid so don't sleep on this $200 deal guys

lmao i already have an account on matches, and i brought these last week off them too. oh well to me they were worth the $265 i paid so don't sleep on this $200 deal guys

I don't think most of us are sleeping on the deal. But waiting for the email is making me sleepy.

i think cuz ur purchase has to be more than $300 so it will apply $75 off.
Happy to sit and wait for the email from them, Thanks. Just noticed they don't checkout with PayPal and I lost both my debit cards this week 
roll.gif
 time to hunt down the credit card.

**** MY MOTHER ******* LIFE. I'M OUT HERE ON THE WEST COAST AND WAS STILL SLEEPING. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:  

I was checking that site every day for like every hour too. ****. 
Yeah we were talking about you. You missed it again. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom