ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Westwood was that place 25 years ago when I was a teenager. It was lively when it was ratchet. One riot in Westwood village changed everything.

Still think Mann village is the best theatre in town.
Yeah I'm sure once a riot happens so close to UCLA they're gonna crack down to keep all those college kiddies safe.

Still haven't been to Mann Village, gonna have to add it to the list.

I end up sorta near Westwood fairly often cause I go to the Landmark as often as possible, and usually try and hit Apple Pan while I'm there.

LA talk makes me jelous. I wanted to move out there so badly after school but I couldnt refuse the job offer I got a couple years ago.

Nah they're great without the insoles.

What kind of long term damage do you think there'd be? Legitimately curious.
I figured the insole adds some protection from your foot constantly rubbing against the boost material but im just being overly anal lol. Thanks for the advice!

Rearranging my closet so what better time to take a pic of my boost pickups this year minus the 350 OT and to see all the money i wasted this year lmao.
subtle flex lmao, still mad I couldnt get the WWs in my size smh and you know where I stand with them NMDs 
laugh.gif

LA talk makes me jelous. I wanted to move out there so badly after school but I couldnt refuse the job offer I got a couple years ago.
I moved out here almost 3 years ago, aint a damn thought in moving back east even if it is expensive out here, there's too much to do..

Any other sites I need to keep an eye out for if I want the white UBs for retail? So far I've been checking all the Footsites, Finish Line, Adidas, Villa, Renarts, Packer, RRS, Holabird, ****'s, Modell's

Rearranging my closet so what better time to take a pic of my boost pickups this year minus the 350 OT and to see all the money i wasted this year lmao.
wow that's nice, but that's around $7000 and it just doesn't seem right

I can speak on behalf of him and say that majority of them were and if not all LOL
Hes right all retail except the yellow nmds cuz i got wasted the night before and didnt wake up for them so i paid $300 which is $100 and some change over retail so not bad. And he would know im with him for a couple of these purchases

Hes right all retail except the yellow nmds cuz i got wasted the night before and didnt wake up for them so i paid $300 which is $100 and some change over retail so not bad. And he would know im with him for a couple of these purchases
in LA were lucky to have a few spots with consortium accounts and if you know you know..
smokin.gif

damn.. that's the dream!! I've failed trying to buy like 10 of those pairs you have

Back
Top Bottom