ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've worn my whites for a while and the soles are still in good shape
What's considered "a while"? And how often? Might cop a pair of whites if I come across a pair since they're way easier to cop than the Creams at retail -_-

Last edited:
Bout to purchase the purebolst y-3 on matches right now. Just want to confirm this cuz i dont wanna have the hassle of returning.

11.5 in ultra boost
11 in jays
10.5 in primeknit NMDs
So ima go with 10.5 in these pures?
Yup

i decided to buy my first pair UBs today and man, they feel amazing! My TTS is an 8 but it fit a little too snug for my liking, the store didnt have an 8.5 so I tried on a 9 and they fir perfect for me and they left just enough room int eh toe box, which is the way i like it. i purchased the Core Blacks(?) 

Do some of you wear them without socks?

How much worse are the regular soles compared to the Continental soles? 
Don't let the continental sole influence your decision to cop a colorway or not. It's not THAT big of a difference. The nubs on the og outsole wear down quicker but the outsole doesn't actually wear out for a very long time. I've never fully thrashed a pair of my UBs and never seen anyone actually wear completely through the outsole. Once the og outsoles hit a certain point where most of the nubs are flat, they don't wear down much more than that.

The difference in grip between the two is marginal at best.

Last edited:
Sometimes man, I can't even get down with the sneaker hype stuff. The whole vibe that comes with it, makes it easy to pass.

Not sure, but you should be fine w/ your PK NMD size. General consensus on Y-3 is always to size down, w/ some models people go a full size down from TTS.

Is Y3 UK to US size conversion same as Adidas...half size difference...vs Nike who is full size?

For example...UK 10 is US 11 for Nike, but Adidas UK 10 is US 10.5 ....which is it for y3?

Not sure, but you should be fine w/ your PK NMD size. General consensus on Y-3 is always to size down, w/ some models people go a full size down from TTS.
Is Y3 UK to US size conversion same as Adidas...half size difference...vs Nike who is full size?

For example...UK 10 is US 11 for Nike, but Adidas UK 10 is US 10.5 ....which is it for y3?
Same as adidas. Y-3 is a collaboration between Yohji Yamamoto & adidas so they're technically all still adidas shoes.

Same as adidas. Y-3 is a collaboration between Yohji Yamamoto & adidas so they're technically all still adidas shoes.

Thats what I thought..my nmd size is us 11...matches only has Uk10 or Uk11 and i guess i need the uk10.5...ah well...

Thats what I thought..my nmd size is us 11...matches only has Uk10 or Uk11 and i guess i need the uk10.5...ah well...
A US 11.5 would probably work if you added an insole, but I figure if you're gonna pay that much for a sneaker it's probly best to wait to find the perfect size.

Last edited:
A US 11.5 would probably work if you added an insole, but I figure if you're gonna pay that much for a sneaker it's probly best to wait to find the perfect size.

Tempted to size down before up..My first OG nmd was 11.5 and it was way too big...i was lucky enough get to try 10.5 and 11...and the 11 is perfect...i could fit in the 10.5 but too snug and with pk that toe look isnt working lol

Anyway if these fit identical then i better hold off..

Finally.

First pair of each model for me.

1q3fmFn

Welcome to the club. You've been officially infected and there's no cure within sight.

anyone with the pure boosts try to add an ultra boost insole? i only have one pair of  ultra boosts and was weary on the feel of no insole on the foot

Hello im size 9.5 in NMD but i reckon i can go 9 but would be just nice on the length.

9.5-10 on ultra boost and 9 on the qasa high.

What size should i go for the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit

Im not really into FoG, is Jerry Lorenzo that big of a taste maker that he makes things sell out like that? Im kind of happy I dont like Y-3s

View media item 1964159Looks like most of the release are Gradient patterned.

these are really underwhelming, but its nice to see that pair in the upper right :smokin
Second row middle pair isnt bad either.

Im not really into FoG, is Jerry Lorenzo that big of a taste maker that he makes things sell out like that? Im kind of happy I dont like Y-3s
these are really underwhelming, but its nice to see that pair in the upper right :smokin
Second row middle pair isnt bad either.
Yeah the middle in the second row is nice. Ive seen people call it "Silver Surfer". I think im gonna go for the Gold or copper/bronze heel cup. Hopefully they look better in person.

just reaized those are those "Olympic Medal" ones (I just saw the bronze pair underneath them). Thats dissapointing that they'll have gradient patterns. I was looking forward to the golds.

just reaized those are those "Olympic Medal" ones (I just saw the bronze pair underneath them). Thats dissapointing that they'll have gradient patterns. I was looking forward to the golds.
Disappointed as well because of gradient. Still hoping it will look good in person. Can't wait to see more photos.

Back
Top Bottom