ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't own any gradients personally but I hear they fit more TTS. If I were to buy a pair I'd go TTS for sure.
In my experience, the gradients don't fit more TTS at all. I have one pair of the core black gradients and they are, at least, as small in size as the non gradients. Maybe even smaller actually. I have the pair in my true size and I've had to remove the insole to make them fit good.

In my experience, the gradients don't fit more TTS at all. I have one pair of the core black gradients and they are, at least, as small in size as the non gradients. Maybe even smaller actually. I have the pair in my true size and I've had to remove the insole to make them fit good.
Agreed.  I ordered a pair of the clear green gradients in the same size as my other UBs (up .5), and they were definitely as tight or tighter.  They would have been torture to me at TTS.

I've noticed the continental cream fits a bit tighter than my all whites without continental, both still feel great though

so looks like they are doing the UB medal pack to coincide with the olympics.

I see the gold , silver, bronze heel cup in the August release. 

they all look like they are the gradient patten instead of the weave pattern?

wow, I feel so stupid for not realizing that haha.

I'm also interested in how the Solebox UBs fit. I think at least one guy here has them in hand. Will probably camp for 3-4 hours on saturday to get them. Would probably trade them for another pair of creams in size 11-11.5 if anyones interested.

I have the opposite experience, Chalks are the loosest fitting pair I own.
I only have a womens pair of whites that I sized up on, that could be why also, I think I went a half size big on the whites so it's like a full size above my true size but the creams are half a size above. i have a wide 7.5, chalk is 8, womens white is 9 1/2 W.

Back
Top Bottom