ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If whoever grabbed the 10 is planning to resell rather than wear, please PM me. Sitting on a 9.5 that is a bit too small and looking for a 10. Thanks!
Damn, I shoulda copped for myself instead of sent out the link. Oh well.

Random that they only have 1 pair. I guess someone cooked the entire FSR stock from amazon and only 1 pair of sz10 was left. :nerd:

If whoever grabbed the 10 is planning to resell rather than wear, please PM me. Sitting on a 9.5 that is a bit too small and looking for a 10. Thanks!

1000% not reselling so dont worry. Im either holding on to them or may oop them here. Im waiting to figure out if the order is real or not first before I make my decision.

Random that they only have 1 pair. I guess someone cooked the entire FSR stock from amazon and only 1 pair of sz10 was left.
nerd.gif
Probably what it was.

But lightly researching those 12.5/14's...it looks like people scoopin up every size for the resell.

Entering the UB hype at this point is pretty tough to get older CWs in general it seems.

New UBs folks need to start rockin the Solar Yellows and Clear greens now. Those are in the plenty.

Last edited:
Appreciate it... What about black/3m rope lace for the 3m? I've seen pics on ig / google image but was just curious if someone on here has them if they think those are also worth copping.
Tried them, and it's a lot of 3M.  Probably best with the stock laces unless you really need the added glow at night.

wooo nice, doubled up repped you sir

didnt even notice it was only a 10 at retail. It said only 1 left and it still shows in stock, so we'll see if its real
Was it sold and shipped by amazon or a different seller? 

Solebox are a must for me, even if resale must be paid. I'm seeing pairs from the Solebox in store drop for 675-750, hoping I don't get hit over the head THAT hard.

Was it sold and shipped by amazon or a different seller? 

Sold by "Jude and Elle". Not shipped yet (obviously)

oh, and if we're still on the subject, my Creams from the very first Packer drop have a production date of 9/15

Last edited:

Tried them, and it's a lot of 3M.  Probably best with the stock laces unless you really need the added glow at night.
BNY just dropped my 3Ms off at home, cant wait to get them. Going to stick with stock laces, 3M laces are overkill lol not trying to be glowing at all times

is there a list of Adidas Consortium retailers? I hit up a couple places in my area and they had no idea what I was talking about for the Soleboxes

Damn, @tankdayglo  you called that red pair on those NMDs...  Dont know the spot tho...  Looks like an arcade or something...  
Haha yeah, I remembered seeing all those pics and it almost seemed like they were calling the Lush Red circle knits the "LA NMD", I know there are other people under the impression that the black mesh w/ blue front block is the "Tokyo NMD" as well.

Family Amusement is the spot, wouldn't have known it from the pic though.

is it against the rules to say im in LA and have a pair of creams size 9.5 and im looking for size swap of 3ms or cream ub size 11.5? lol

Last edited:

Haha yeah, I remembered seeing all those pics and it almost seemed like they were calling the Lush Red circle knits the "LA NMD", I know there are other people under the impression that the black mesh w/ blue front block is the "Tokyo NMD" as well.

Family Amusement is the spot, wouldn't have known it from the pic though.
Funny how the colorway that most people were unsure about is the one

Adidas is shoving down your throat.

"You will like these"

It just so happens it's the colorway I picked up too.

Back
Top Bottom