ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is mines from the barneys restock
View media item 1959929
Not much hope for a restock if these are the same production date as the original drop

Edit. Dude above me said his is 9/15, so I assume the first drop was the 9/15 and the second restock drop is with the 11/15 date.

I remember around my area kicks USA dropped in stores first week of January. Then another wave of restock for major boutiques came out first week of February. That's the timeline I remember. With of course the villa and adc release online.

Last edited:
I was thinkong about doing this the other day like on Nikes but forgot.

My creams came from that store in Astoria that had them on Friday.I will check the dates on them when I get home today.

So I wonder who's holding stock, the actual store or adidas directly?  Im guessing adidas tho lol

I ordered my creams from Packer on the very first release. I'll double check my production date when im home from work, unless someone else responds before then.

I'll check all three pairs tonight when I get home from work (1 from Beatnic pre-ADC drop, 1 from ADC drop, 1 arriving tonight from BNY)

Any of you use any of those shoe protector for your UBs?  Repel, luquidoff, reshoeven8r, crep etc?  Just curious. 

Any of you use any of those shoe protector for your UBs?  Repel, luquidoff, reshoeven8r, crep etc?  Just curious. 
I sprayed MINT on my whites then figured I can just wash them. I'm gonna order Crep for the creams.

Back
Top Bottom