ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

To be fair, the adizero primeboost is a light weight running shoe that some of the top tier athletes race in and the NMD is a lifestyle shoe. I would hope that the Adizero has better tech and quality.
Basically the primeknit NMD is a luxury Rosche and the mesh variation are pretty much Rosche, but with boost tech.

That boost is why the mesh variation cost more than a Rosche.

The "Key City" NMD is perfect and the FL EU exclusive is pretty dope as well.

Looks like the FTLEU is circa knit instead of mesh. It looks way better than the black and blue releasing over here.
They probably will drop over here later this year. 

The all red Tubular X mesh was an FL EU exclusive , but it eventually dropped here in the US.

I actually would prefer this pair over the OG pair because I like the texture of the knit.

It seems more substantial, but still comfy.  Plus I already have two pairs of PK NMD so

a little variety is needed.

Glad you got Creams but not glad i've been out of the thread for a few days and missed this last night. 

Just to give guys a heads up, Barneys is HORRIBLE in updating order statuses.

I still have a pair of Yeezys in processing lol

Glad some of you guys got your creams. 

Please god can we put a moratorium on Roshe comparisons? 
Just explaining to those who are confused why they cost so much more than a Rosche.

Being informed never hurt anyone, right?

People been comparing so many adidas to roshes. When yeezy boost 350 pics first dropped I can't tell you how many "those are roshe rip offs!" I read. 

If you put zx flux, yeezy boosts, tubulars or NMDs next to Roshes side by side, there is NO comparison. 

Damn,that Barneys release really just came outo of nowhere and got me checking the website constantly hoping a pair gets returned or something.

People been comparing so many adidas to roshes. When yeezy boost 350 pics first dropped I can't tell you how many "those are roshe rip offs!" I read. 

If you put zx flux, yeezy boosts, tubulars or NMDs next to Roshes side by side, there is NO comparison. 
Not comparison in the shape or look of the shoe, but comparison in the purpose of the shoe.

The NMD is a lifestyle shoe meant for casual or at leisure wear.  The Rosche is also in that catagory so

that is why people compare the two.

Not comparison in the shape or look of the shoe, but comparison in the purpose of the shoe.

The NMD is a lifestyle shoe meant for casual or at leisure wear.  The Rosche is also in that catagory so

I agree, they are lifestyle shoes. But that's simply where the comparisons should end. 

Is spelled roshe

My bad.  I don't own a pair and never cared to Google them because they look like

ankle rollers on foot.
THIS 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom