ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AARGHH been monitoring this thread for weeks. Had page monitor for barneys, then had to go to my mother in laws and last minute decided not to bring my laptop. been waiting for creams too.
Not sure how much page monitor on Barney's would have done for you. When it was first posted that they dropped on BNY, I went to the site and searched Ultra Boost, only result was 2 pairs of stellas. Went to new arrivals, no sign of Chalks there either. Only when I searched "boost" and scrolled down a bit did I see the 3Ms & Chalks. Just after that the links were posted here.

Bruh that doesnt change the fact you had 12 pair in your cart....get a couple for trade bait...let everybody eat. Was cool of you to post that link at That time. Still think its messed up
It's obvious the intention. If the dude has $2K in disposable income, he coulda copped resell creams many times over.

Not sure how much page monitor on Barney's would have done for you. When it was first posted that they dropped on BNY, I went to the site and searched Ultra Boost, only result was 2 pairs of stellas. Went to new arrivals, no sign of Chalks there either. Only when I searched "boost" and scrolled down a bit did I see the 3Ms & Chalks. Just after that the links were posted here.
Might have to do with the shoes being listed as UltraBOOST not Ultra Boost.

When I got home my page monitor for barneys was off and when i clicked it it showed the 3m and creams. trust me I would have been on NT if I had my laptop

It's obvious the intention. If the dude has $2K in disposable income, he coulda copped resell creams many times over.
Then he can cop resell on collabs too which is why he said he was getting these 17 pairs. But as his accountant u should know that. Either way Im done with it. I ate so did a lot of others and some grabbed oops for others. The community is strong.[emoji]128170[/emoji]

When I got home my page monitor for barneys was off and when i clicked it it showed the 3m and creams. trust me I would have been on NT if I had my laptop
Dang, well yeah, send your mother in law to eBay for the Chalks she owes you. 
laugh.gif

Lol trying to keep my cool! Wife and 2 year old keep asking why I keep sighing lol. all good. Actually paid $280 for some size 12 creams this week. but man it would have been nice to double up. Need a W on those White PK NMDs

Last edited:
Were you able to check out that New Shoe Palace that had creams on the wall?

Are you referring to the pic that popped up a few days ago? If not, I am not to sure what you are talking about. I usually don't even stop by SP when I am in the mall - I find them to be a bit shady. CRSVR FTW!

Hopefully this means more Creams will be restocking. So random that Barneys would drop now. I leave for 2 hours, come back and see there was 180 new posts. My mind instantly went into "CREAM RESTOCK?" mode. And sure enough, it was. F UCK!!!!!!!!

Are you referring to the pic that popped up a few days ago? If not, I am not to sure what you are talking about. I usually don't even stop by SP when I am in the mall - I find them to be a bit shady. CRSVR FTW!
They've been planning a pop-up shop there and someone posted a month ago that they had them on the wall.

I had my fair share of shady Shoe Palace. I've posted a month ago about my experience with them. 

Back
Top Bottom