ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'd say so.  @tankdayglo   LC please for this cat.   I think he's selling it cheap because of the dirty tongue tag
laugh.gif
Shoes pictured are legit, but the pics aren't tagged so it's hard to say. Regardless I'm not aware of fakes yet for the WWs, kinda doubt they're gonna make them cause it'd involve the redesigned cage.

I would ask for more pictures. Seems skeptical at that price but what do I know..

That was my concern as well. There was also the post from ~5 pages back showing an 8.5 WW next to a 9.5 Wool Grey and both looking nearly the same size. I'm a 12.5 in MGs, so I'm worried a 13 WW is going to be too big anyway.

Shoes pictured are legit, but the pics aren't tagged so it's hard to say. Regardless I'm not aware of fakes yet for the WWs, kinda doubt they're gonna make them cause it'd involve the redesigned cage.
Word.  I just checked the sellers completed listings and all have that green wall.  I think it's legit and dude is selling them because of the dirty tongue tag.  Then again, it may be a scam.  So buy at your own risk fellas.  

Some dude a few pages back said the only good uncaged were the HB collab. I quoted and asked him to elaborate on what exactly made those ones good other than the fact that they were official. Silence...

I am totally okay with people not being into the uncaged look, or even hating on a ****** custom job, but if you like the look of the HB collab, I have a hard time understanding why you would hate a pair of uncaged core black UBs. Is the white heel cup really the thing setting it off?

At least we have the Solebox Uncage now. The irony of people thinking the only good uncaged was the Hypebeast collab was killing me.
HB collab was always mediocre to me for sure, didn't bring anything unique to the shoe except that scannable thing in the tongue which seemed pretty boring.

Last edited:

HB collab was always mediocre to me for sure, didn't bring anything new to the shoe.
Yeah, no hate on that. I'm on the opposite end. It's my favorite UB release to date and the only pair I've actually tried waiting in line for (still took the L).

I have no issue with people liking what they like based on the visuals. But people saying uncaged customs are **** and hb uncaged are fire... They're just buying into the hype.

That was my concern as well. There was also the post from ~5 pages back showing an 8.5 WW next to a 9.5 Wool Grey and both looking nearly the same size. I'm a 12.5 in MGs, so I'm worried a 13 WW is going to be too big anyway.
I'm the same size. Man the struggle finding 12.5 in Ultra Boosts is the worst.  I would just ask for more tagged pics. They look legit in those pictures provided. 

The one thing that is driving me crazy on the solebox UB is how that stitched shape on the ankle barely collides with the heel cup. It should either run behind it or not go near it. The tangent is just bad design. Perhaps the same shape but smaller would be okay.

I did a quick hack to see what it would look like to completely remove the shape. I think something could go in the space but I prefer the clean look of this over the current shape.

Last edited:
I'm the same size. Man the struggle finding 12.5 in Ultra Boosts is the worst.  I would just ask for more tagged pics. They look legit in those pictures provided. 

It is a pain. The OGs got a partial restock at FTL this morning. I was able to cart a 12.5, but couldn't complete check out.

I'll message the seller. Thanks.

It is a pain. The OGs got a partial restock at FTL this morning. I was able to cart a 12.5, but couldn't complete check out.

I'll message the seller. Thanks.
I was wondering if there was a 12.5 available! By the time I checked there was only like a 9.5 available. The hunt for the OG's continue. 

Best of luck to you. 

Not feeling the tongueless collar on uncaged UBs.

Adidas, stop messin with perfection, the regular non gradients are perfect. Just give us better colorways.

This!

Some dude a few pages back said the only good uncaged were the HB collab. I quoted and asked him to elaborate on what exactly made those ones good other than the fact that they were official. Silence...

I am totally okay with people not being into the uncaged look, or even hating on a ****** custom job, but if you like the look of the HB collab, I have a hard time understanding why you would hate a pair of uncaged core black UBs. Is the white heel cup really the thing setting it off?

At least we have the Solebox Uncage now. The irony of people thinking the only good uncaged was the Hypebeast collab was killing me.

This is how the human mind works. Sometimes it takes awhile for the mind to become accustomed to something new. Take the wools for example, when they first came out no one liked them because they thought they looked fuzzy. People were saying they liked the black J&D not realizing it was wool. When the first pics of the olive and burgundy released people didn't like them because they were wool. It took pics of the Creams and then a drout on silver Ltd for people to crave grey wools and all other wools that followed.

Im ok with the model but this "distressed" look isnt working. This model would be perfectly fine with the original UB PK

I also don't care for this new uncaged UB as much. I much prefer the look of the HB uncage to the one that looks like it is coming later this year. A big part of that though is the knit pattern. I just really dig the OG PK pattern.

Yeah I haven't been feeling the sock-ish uncaged UBs at all since pics popped up a couple months ago. adidas is releasing a bunch of them though, through spring & summer.

Yeah I haven't been feeling the sock-ish uncaged UBs at all since pics popped up a couple months ago. adidas is releasing a bunch of them though, through spring & summer.

I dig the look. I'd like to see it on a regular UB. 

Not feeling the sock collar at all though 
mean.gif
I think the purpose of them is for summer and you can wear em without socks.

I plan to do that with some NMD's if i land em.

But yeah im not a big fan either

I plan to do that with some NMD's if i land em.

But yeah im not a big fan either
I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes, I'm just not gonna go for em, will be refreshing to let a few hyped UB releases breeze by without stressing about copping.

The NMDs definitely do the sock-ish collar thing much better.

I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes, I'm just not gonna go for em, will be refreshing to let a few hyped UB releases breeze by without stressing about copping.

The NMDs definitely do the sock-ish collar thing much better.
I can live with em.

But like someone mentioned above.

Dont ruin a good thing.

Just keep the OG model with different colorways.

Primeknit can go so far if you let it.

Id love a red color or different colors blended in.

can i get an I.D. option Adidas.

Make it happen. With good options though. You'll get 10 pairs out of me.

Time to get out of this boost game while pain of taking Ls is still bearable... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom