ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he edited the post I think, pretty sure I saw him talking about helping someone for retail on something?
nerd.gif
Correct.  I seent it.

Can anyone tell me what size 13 DS Chalks are going for on the market right now? I had mine listed in a local group but keep on getting crazy lowball offers. 

Can anyone tell me what size 13 DS Chalks are going for on the market right now? I had mine listed in a local group but keep on getting crazy lowball offers. 
Check recently sold items on eBay if you want a gauge of what people are willing to pay.

I don't think size matters much in the creams.  All sizes are getting a premium.  I'm a big footer and big sizes seem more scarce from my experience.

I cant do resell prices. and definitely not on Ultra Boost. These shoes have the shortest lifespan ever if you actually wear them. 

I cant do resell prices. and definitely not on Ultra Boost. These shoes have the shortest lifespan ever if you actually wear them. 
Depending on where you buy them from, $220 isn't really resell. $180 + tax & shipping could easily end up around $220. The seller in that case definitely isn't making any money. If someone were to OOP you it'd be about that that much to cover the additional shipping, unless you expect someone to take a loss.

Question:  do the PO #'s on right and left UB shoe always match each other as well as  the PO # on the box?  I always assumed the answer is yes...but am I mistaken?

There's a size 12 on GOAT for $220 right now.

Depending on where you buy them from, $220 isn't really resell. $180 + tax & shipping could easily end up around $220. The seller in that case definitely isn't making any money. If someone were to OOP you it'd be about that that much to cover the additional shipping, unless you expect someone to take a loss.

I can vouch for that lol.  180 + tax here is 190, and paypal fees get the price up to rough 200.  Decent shipping with signature confirmation/tracking/insurance and we are talking $220.

Thats just straight oop'd ...GOAT on the other hand is taking a percent...what is it 10 or 20 percent?

Back
Top Bottom