ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

:rofl: :lol: :x :smh:

That's ridiculous.. how the hell did that pass QC? Got me thinking an idle retail employee did that ish

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

:nerd:

That's ridiculous.. how the hell did that pass QC? Got me thinking an idle retail employee did that ish

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

Boar hair brush

embarassed.gif

There were a lot of pairs that had the same issue so definitely wasn't some rogue employee, also the issue happened with a lot of pairs that came directly from ADC so it's a factory flaw. It's been established that they're most likely marks to guide the garment workers that are sewing the shoes together.

Links?

Theres also the premium suede brush by jason that is softer than the regular.

actually, i can't even sell my size 13 for my cost, people all freak out.
Why not just try cleaning them yourself? I bet a good scrubbing with a toothbrush soap and water would make it less noticeable. Maybe get some other cleaning products like Shout involved. Maybe even the mr. clean eraser even though it's not really made for that type of material...

Why not just try cleaning them yourself? I bet a good scrubbing with a toothbrush soap and water would make it less noticeable. Maybe get some other cleaning products like Shout involved. Maybe even the mr. clean eraser even though it's not really made for that type of material...
I rather pass the savings to the buyer and let them take care of that.

oh dang, you bought at resell? luckily mine is fine...
No i bought at retail, i just had to pay shipping into canada so theyre about $20 over retail plus tax.

But people complain about the tax part and me having to charge shipping to send them back out.

Yeah I think you said the same thing in the FB group too, just doesn't seem to be working out.

When you say savings, are you actually trying to sell them under retail?
Savings as in im not charging resale. No way im gonna attempt to lose money on these lol

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are made of melamine. In a microscopic level it sloughs off the fabric so it's not keeping the fibers intact; it's actually removing it... It might do more damage in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom