ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hopefully I do better next release
View media item 1930561

I hope you fail copping anything next release. You're just another reseller thats spoilt it for others that want to cop even one pair of these without having to pay stupid prices.....And yeah yeah i get it resellers (to a degree) serve a purpose. But still why advertise the fact on here when so many other NT'rs have struck out.

Last edited:
I copped three pairs today and paid $4.02 over box on two of them, I'm one to never pay over retail

Last edited:
Please don't start trolling.

This is a forum for people who enjoy sneakers.

Why wouldn't he or anyone else be mad when they see selfish people gloating.

I guess he feels like a real man now that he shi#ed on all those who took a L.

That's some real petty bs to do to the COMMUNITY.

Please don't start trolling.

This is a forum for people who enjoy sneakers.

Why wouldn't he or anyone else be mad when they see selfish people gloating.

I guess he feels like a real man now that he shi#ed on all those who took a L.

That's some real petty bs to do to the COMMUNITY.

:lol: yeah cause he's the first person ever to post pictures of multiple pairs of a limited shoe on here ever. you act like he had 20 pairs or something. for all we know he hooked up his friends. why are you so quick to judge him without knowing he's a reseller?

I can't imagine how you'd react if you saw croatianstyle's post back in the day showing the 40 or so pairs of paris dunks in one post. :lol: calm down it's just 1 shoe release there will be plenty more to come

laugh.gif
yeah cause he's the first person ever to post pictures of multiple pairs of a limited shoe on here ever. you act like he had 20 pairs or something. for all we know he hooked up his friends. why are you so quick to judge him without knowing he's a reseller?

I can't imagine how you'd react if you saw croatianstyle's post back in the day showing the 40 or so pairs of paris dunks in one post.
laugh.gif
calm down it's just 1 shoe release there will be plenty more to come
I never posted anything about him being a reseller.

How can you say people are quick to judge when that is exactly what you did when you replied to

@Liquidkicks post like you all high and mighty.

I'm not reacting to the pic, I'm reacting to the negativity that both of you are bringing to the thread.

If you haven't noticed we are real COMMUNITY in here, we help each other out, and foremost we have fun.

No need to try to stunt as a reseller when you surrounded by real money makers.

:lol: yeah cause he's the first person ever to post pictures of multiple pairs of a limited shoe on here ever. you act like he had 20 pairs or something. for all we know he hooked up his friends. why are you so quick to judge him without knowing he's a reseller?

I can't imagine how you'd react if you saw croatianstyle's post back in the day showing the 40 or so pairs of paris dunks in one post. :lol: calm down it's just 1 shoe release there will be plenty more to come

I never posted anything about him being a reseller.

How can you say people are quick to judge when that is exactly what you did when you replied to

@Liquidkicks
post like you all high and mighty.

I'm not reacting to the pic, I'm reacting to the negativity that both of you are bringing to the thread.

If you haven't noticed we are real COMMUNITY in here, we help each other out, and foremost we have fun.

No need to try to stunt as a reseller when you surrounded by real money makers.

:rofl: posting a 3 second video is being high and mighty? I guess everyone that posts a gif or video that pokes fun at anyone is being high and mighty.

How long have you been on NT? EVERY single limited release has AT LEAST one person that comes in and posts multiple pairs. Unless he's buying or backdooring pairs from your local store he isn't taking pairs you had access to anyway. If you really wanna stop striking out on releases like this build good relationships with other NTers like many of us have and you'll have no problem getting at least your pair for retail. Another tip is to go shop at your local boutique. Becoming a regular customer and talking to workers/owners of the shops will help you get in good graces once limited releases come. Sitting on NT and complaining about other people getting pairs won't do anything. It's not hard to build the relationships it just takes a little work

I think its more of his caption. Trolling or not most people here will be happy with just one pair.

Back to the shoes! Havent seen any pics of whites on feet, so here are my own...excuse the poor photography skills! Note some pics with flash to point out the 3m which imo is well done (vs overdone) on this shoe..

Not gonna lie... They look kinda weird with your "manly" legs.

I guess feminine would be a good way to put it.

roll.gif
posting a 3 second video is being high and mighty? I guess everyone that posts a gif or video that pokes fun at anyone is being high and mighty.

How long have you been on NT? EVERY single limited release has AT LEAST one person that comes in and posts multiple pairs. Unless he's buying or backdooring pairs from your local store he isn't taking pairs you had access to anyway. If you really wanna stop striking out on releases like this build good relationships with other NTers like many of us have and you'll have no problem getting at least your pair for retail. Another tip is to go shop at your local boutique. Becoming a regular customer and talking to workers/owners of the shops will help you get in good graces once limited releases come. Sitting on NT and complaining about other people getting pairs won't do anything. It's not hard to build the relationships it just takes a little work
Stop trolling!!

You talking to me about NT relationships when all I do is help the community ****.

It doesn't matter how long I've been on NT, but since you brought it up

Look at our joined date, our post count, and our reps and ****.

Back to sneaks and stuff
laugh.gif

With that being said "Thanks Fam"  I reached the 400 milestone today.

I couldn't have did it without the COMMUNITY.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yeah cause he's the first person ever to post pictures of multiple pairs of a limited shoe on here ever. you act like he had 20 pairs or something. for all we know he hooked up his friends. why are you so quick to judge him without knowing he's a reseller?

I can't imagine how you'd react if you saw croatianstyle's post back in the day showing the 40 or so pairs of paris dunks in one post.
laugh.gif
As someone who wasn't caring about the wood wood release and didn't even try to cop them, his post came off as more condescending than gloating.

Andy: Yo Carl how'd you make out on that limited release man?

Carl: I'm pretty pissed man I tried hard but couldn't even get 1 pair. What about you?

Andy: I'm as mad as you are man I only made out with 6 pairs.

Carl: ...6 pairs and you're mad why?

Andy: Well I can usually get out with more but I guess it was a bad week for me.

Carl: (The reaction of the NTers in here seems to be in line with how Carl would react here)

:rofl: posting a 3 second video is being high and mighty? I guess everyone that posts a gif or video that pokes fun at anyone is being high and mighty.

Stop trolling!!
You talking to me about NT relationships when all I do is help the community ****.
It doesn't matter how long I've been on NT, but since you brought it up
Look at our joined date, our post count, and our reps and ****.

Back to sneaks and stuff:lol:  

With that being said "Thanks Fam"  I reached the 400 milestone today.

I couldn't have did it without the COMMUNITY.

Congrats on 400 reps man :lol: In case you didn't know when NT switched to huddler a lot of old accounts had post counts reset to 0 and reps were just recently introduce with the huddler platform. Let's get back to the shoes though. This is pointless bickering. Dude had like 6 pairs of WWs it's really not that serious and he's not tearing down NT with those 6 pairs. You would cry if you saw some of the dudes that clean up on yeezys.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So quick to judge ? He does resell tho, check his signature. 

Congrats on 400 reps man
laugh.gif
In case you didn't know when NT switched to huddler a lot of old accounts had post counts reset to 0 and reps were just recently introduce with the huddler platform. Let's get back to the shoes though. This is pointless bickering. Dude had like 6 pairs of WWs it's really not that serious and he's not tearing down NT with those 6 pairs. You would cry if you saw some of the dudes that clean up on yeezys.
I know that because I was one of those members who had to start from scratch.

I don't care about what people cop in here. I just don't like people making fun of the less

fortunate and ruining the experience of sneak geeking for everyone.

Did you notice not one person was impressed with his post.

This is not the Yeezy or Jordan 1 thread.  We don't do the humble brag in here.

What's wrong with reselling?

We all do it. You're lying through your teeth if you say you don't.
Nothing's wrong with reselling, that's not the point. 

Pics of multiples + corny caption + openly reselling them in sig = NT backlash. 

Pretty logical. 

I only buy one shoe to wear.  i don't stock any, i have never resold a pair of shoes.

I could have bought and resold creams as I got mine back in early Nov but I didn't.

There is nothing wrong with reselling, but pics of multiple cops belong on ebay and not in this thread.

Mods could also see that as trying to sell on the sly which is why it is frowned upon.

Honest no lie

Honestly if you wanna stay in the sneaker game you gotta resell some of this stuff. Make some extra cash to buy the next release. I would go broke if i never resold anything. There's nothing wrong with it

Back
Top Bottom